Ep 8

The next morning
I was so excited to wake up this morning because I know y/n is beside me and yes there she is, right beside me, my smile automatically came out. I'm really happy to see her right now, she's still sleep. I stared at her face, she was so beautiful, why I never noticed her before. If I meet her first maybe I will not gonna be a playboy who always play with girls heart.

Jungkook: I really love you y/n... please trust me... please save only my name into your heart... never let anyone else dare to enter your heart..

I said softly, staring her sleeping face.

Jungkook: I love you y/n...

I whispered and kiss her forehead, she moved and slowly opened her eyes.

Jungkook: Morning baby..

I said with a smile, she was quite shocked and tries to hide her face with the blanket, she was very shy.

Jungkook: y/n? what are you doing baby? you better get out from there.. I know my d**k is awesome but you can't just stare at him.

I said jokingly, she quickly puts out her head and stared at Jungkook.

y/n: I'm not staring at your d....

she said slowly and only staring at the other direction, i still can't stopped smiling staring at her behavior.

Jungkook: are you sure? we are still naked baby and I'm sure you will see him there.

y/n: I am not.. shut up..

Jungkook: ok2.. I will go downstairs and you better go and take some shower okay? I will wait for you there.

She just nodded and I really love to tease her, I get out form the blanket and stand up in front of her using my pants and remember, I'm still naked.

y/n: Jungkook!!!

She shouted and hide her face with the blanket, i only laughed and walks out from the room.

Jinyoung: having fun?

He said after looking at me walking into the kitchen.

Jungkook: of course..

Jinyoung: I can see you really love her hyung... because I know you will not bring some random girl back home. she's special isn't it?

Jungkook: you can say that Jinyoung..she change me a lot.. She really makes me want to just focus on her... I don't know neither whats wrong with me but I think I just want her to be my one and only women for the rest of my life. I don't think I can live without her after this.

Jinyoung: wow... eww.. hahahah.. so what now? you want to marry her?

Jungkook: marry her?

Jinyoung: yea.. why? you don't want?

Jungkook: good idea... I will marry her as fast as possible

Jinyoung: wow .. control yourself hyung and just wait for dad to come back home.

Jungkook: I hope dad will like her too..

Jinyoung: he will hyung...

He said while patting my shoulder.

y/n: Jungkook?

Called y/n from the living room, soon she arrived at the kitchen. She was shocked seeing Jinyoung, Jinyoung smiled while waving his hand at y/n's direction.