Ep 23

y/n pov

After completing daily tasks in the office. I just returned to "Our House" because I was a bit tired.

i'm not tired because of work but tired of thinking about what happened. I feel very guilty but I don't want Wonwoo to know that I was going out with Jungkook. He would have do something that I did not want him to do.

I also feel myself stupid. why did I agree to lunch together with him? it's just to say thank you for the soup. It's doesn't matter. why did I agree?

Jungkook: oh.. you're home early..

he said after he saw me coming into the living room.

y/n: yea..

i answer it with my weak voice. I'm going up the stairs and straight go to my room, prepared myself.

i use my pajamas after i take a shower and i climbed up my bed for sleep. suddenly door knocked.

Jungkook: y/n.. can i get in?

he said behind the door. I sighed.

y/n: what do you want?

I said weak. he opened the door of the room and looked at me.

Jungkook: what's wrong? you look pale..

he said and come closer beside me. he touched my forehead.

y/n: jungkook.. i'm fine.. what you want?

I said while dodging his hand from touching me.

Jungkook: oh.. I just wanna say.. dinner is ready.. i already cook some food for us.

y/n: you're cook?

Jungkook: yea.. let's go..

he said and grasped my hand to get me out of bed. I just followed him.

after getting into the kitchen, I saw a dining table full of food.

y/n: are you insane?

Jungkook: what?

y/n: why you cook so d*mn much like this.. Who gonna finish this?

Jungkook: us..

He said while smile innocent at me. My hand was still on his. I pulled my hand and went to the dining table.

y/n: this is too much , jungkook.

i said after sitting at the chair of dining table.

Jungkook: don't worry.. We can finish this.

y/n: seriously?

I looked at him. He only nodded with a smile.

Jungkook: you should try it first.

he said while sit another chair infront of me.  I took a spoon to try the food that had been cooked by him.

Jungkook: so.. how is it?

he said while looked at me who was still chewing.

y/n: so surprising me..

i said a little shocked.

y/n: are you sure you cook all of this food? because it's impossible if you're cooking.

Jungkook: hey .. you should believe me .. all of this is the cuisine of Chef Jeon Jungkook.

y/n: i never know you can cook as well like this.

i said continue to eat the rest.

Jungkook: because you never ask for it..

He said while do a same things.

y/n: how can i ask if you only being a rud....

I stopped talking because I realized I was talking about something that should not be spoken. he looked at me softly.

Jungkook: i'm so sorry y/n... i know you hate me so much since that. i know i was so stupid because thinking that you can forgive me if i do that. i know it's was so bad. but i totally know that's i still love you.

he said lengthy while looking at me glaze. there he is. Jeon Jungkook that's i miss so much, that's i'm falling in love, that's i'm in crushing at, that's i give my everything to him.

Jungkook who didn't being a rude one, talk in gentle style, the eyes is shining. oh god. i miss this Jungkook.

Jungkook: over the past 3 years, I always think about you. did you still angry at me? did you doing well after you leave? did you eat so well? did you sleep so well? and mostly, did you still love me?

he said again. i looked at him. his eyes watery.

Jungkook: if you don't .. i'm so sorry.. i really can't control my feeling, y/n. i'm so jealous. i do. you mean so much to me. you're the one who make my heart beating so fast. always missing you, always imagine you, always dreaming you, always thinking at you.

y/n: and why you f*ck someone else if you say i'm the one who make you like that?

I say firmly. My eyes were already watery and waiting for the tears to fall on the cheek.

Jungkook: y/n..

y/n: you're such a playboy Jungkook. you hurt me so much. i give all of mine to you and you just throw me like a trash.

I said while my tears started to fall into my cheeks. he held my both hands.

Jungkook: i'm not .. i'm so sorry .. as much as i try to defend it, i realize i'm absolutely wrong.

he said while staring at me.

Jungkook: she was nothing y/n.. believe on me. she was following me until my parents house and i also don't know how she can get in. trust me. she's the one who seducing me.

y/n: and you f*ck her?

Jungkook: i'm so sorry .. i lost my control.

he said bowed. I pulled my hand from his grip.

y/n: and you ask me to forgiving and believing at you again? for real?

Jungkook: y/n.. i know. it's impossible you can forgive me.. but y/n .. i'm come back not to give you more hurt.. i want you back. like i say, i feel so jealous. you make me angry in jealousy. i'm happy to come back, y/n. i'm so happy to see you again.

y/n: just stop it..

Jungkook: but y/n... i..

y/n: shut up.. eat your food .. this is too much.. and i don't want to waste it like you waste on me.

i said and eating my food again with my cheeks wet because of tears. he just sighed and do a same thing.

we just eat in silent. he does not want to bother me anymore at this time and let me enjoy the food he been cooked.

after eating, i just say thanks for the food and leave all of that. i go to my room and start thinking all of his say.

my heart beating so fast and sometimes it's hurt me so much.

i don't know if i should believing on him again? how if he just playing around and hurt me again? how can i life if he hurt me twice after that? how?

To Be Continue