Ep 14

Jungkook pov
I see her walking closer to me, make my heart flutter every step she make. I smiled seeing her and she returned my smile. Finally she was by my side and embraced my right hand.  

Jungkook: You look awesome baby...

I whispered in her ears. 

y/n: I know, you jerk...

She said whispering too. I chuckled.

Jungkook: Baby, don't forget to keep on smiling.. our parents looking at us... and most importantly, let your boyfriend know you are already mine.

y/n: Don't dream too much ... I'm scared you will be crying alone after I leaving you..

Jungkook: You will not leave me baby.. not today or never..

y/n: Yea? we will see..

Jungkook: Yea ..we will see too..

We still whispering and try to act that we are always teasing each other, keep smiling.

She gave a fake smile but I'm not, I'm so happy. What can I do? I married with my love, my one and only. Of course I'm happy.

After the ceremony is completed, the guests had gone home but I know there is a stubborn people who hasn't left yet. 

And there he is. Begging y/n to run away with him. y/n can't do it, I know that she can't.

I approached closer to them.

Wonwoo: Please y/n.. don't do this to me..

y/n: Babe.. you must believe me okay? Nothing to worry..

Wonwoo: But baby-

Jungkook: Did you hear it? Nothing to worry..

I cut off the conversation and they were both surprised to see me approach them. I embraced y/n's waist to approach me.

Wonwoo: Watch your hand, as*hole.

He said angrily.

Jungkook: What? Is it wrong to touch my own wife?

Wonwoo: Stop dreaming...

Jungkook: Dreaming? I think you're the one who are dreaming here... because y/n is my wife so you can just go away from here...

I said firmly, he  He came up to me and grabbed my shirt collar.

Wonwoo: She don't love you, she love's me.. and I'm pretty sure .. she will come back to me..

y/n: Wonwoo...

Jungkook: Yea... but I think you forget something..

Wonwoo: What are you talking about?

Jungkook: Let me remind you... I'm her first man who get her virginity..

Wonwoo: Sh*t!!!

Jungkook: And she always belong with me.. you must remember that...

I chuckle then Wonwoo punched me, y/n y/n prevent it.

y/n: Wonwoo stop².. please just stop it..

Wonwoo: This jerk will always be a jerk y/n.. you must remember that..

y/n: I'm so sorry...

Wonwoo: Don't, baby... it's not your fault...

He said and kiss her forehead, I chuckle again.

Jungkook: Not stronger enough...

Wonwoo: What? I can do more then .. if you wan-

y/n: Stop it.. please.. don't be like this...