Ep 19

Jungkook pov
inthe next morning, i have no planning actually today, but i think this should be great if i'm playing with y/n since today is weekend.

I go out from my bedroom after doing my morning routine and searching for y/n all over the house but i'm not see her anywhere.

Jungkook: where did she go?

I said by myself then, the front door suddently wide open. And i go to see it. There she is.

Jungkook: where did you go?

y/n: I'm not going anywhere. I just walk around here..

Jungkook: Alone?

y/n: Yes, alone.

Jungkook: Okay, come follow me now.

I said, while take my car keys from the desk.

y/n: Where do you wanna go, and why should i follow you?

Jungkook: Seriously? you still want to ask that?

I stare at her with my serious face.

y/n: okay fine..

She reply me with an annoying face then she go inside my car. Actually, I just want bring her to the market.

There's nothing food left in my house. She really needs to cook something.

y/n: Market?

She said when we arrived at the market.

Jungkook: Are you blind or stupid? Just come and stop asking me stupid question.

i said and then picked up a trolley, she just followed me from behind. i just take what i think we should use it.

Jungkook: can you ? at least helping something?

y/n: helping what?

Jungkook: wow.. since when you became a stupid person ah? Just go and find some food, stupid.

y/n: for what?

Jungkook: again? what else? ofcourse for eat.

y/n: Food raw materials? seriously? you are not going to command me to cook, right?

I just look on her face and smirked.

y/n: no way.. i'm not you maid..

Jungkook; who's say you're my maid?

y/n: so ? what you mean?

Jungkook: you're my wife and you should do what all wife do..

y/n: hell no..

i come closer to her.

Jungkook: babe.. a wife job is not just have some sex with her husband.. it's more than that..

y/n: more than that? like what? be your toy?

she said. i really angry right now. i pull her hair and now her face more that before.

Jungkook: if i hear you say the word like that again and make me mad, you will sees what will i do to you.

I whisper on her ear and push her head roughly.

Jungkook: faster... i still don't eat my breakfast..

i said and left her behind without any words.

Y/n pov
He push my head? for real? it is he really want be a real rude person?

Jungkook: you can cook, do you?