Ep 9

After that day, i never see her. I searched for her everywhere, I asked her friend Amber but she say she don't know either. I just hope she will not do something stupid.

Jungkook: where are you y/n?

talking to myself.

and today almost 4 days.. finally I saw her, she came back, I stared and smiled.

Jungkook: Hey lazy!!

I shouted, I say like that because I forget that she says she hate me. I told we are just alright like before, we keep teasing each other.
She ignore me, I came closer to her and take a sit on the bench next to her. 

Jungkook: Where have you been baby.. I miss you..

said softly and trying to kiss her cheek but she reject it, it was hurt.

y/n: Miss? What do you want Mr.F**k boy!?

That word really hurt me, yea I already heard it before from another girl but not her, it was so hurt to hear that word from her mouth.

Jungkook: Hey you don't need to be so rude..

I say looking at her sharply.

y/n: So what else do you want me to say? Congratulations because you've been intercourse with someone else.

Again? I moved closer to her ear.

Jungkook: Thanks..

I whispered and then left. I can't take this sh*t anymore. I can't even hear it anymore. maybe she need to take some rest, she really mad at me. I really don't know what should I do, I really don't want to lose her.

Rest time, I was sitting alone and look at y/n with Amber. she look like nothing happen. She looks fine, she even give her smile to Amber.

Mingyu: hey bro.

He said and sit beside me.

Mingyu: what's wrong? you keep staring at her.. did  you both fight?

Jungkook: I don't know ..

Mingyu: what do mean you don't know?

I sighed.

Jungkook: She saw me making out with Seolhyun.

Mingyu: LIKE SH*T!!!? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!?

He was so shocked, I gave him signal to slow it down.

Mingyu: are you back? are you back to be a playboy? Are you giving up on her?

Jungkook:  no no no.. I'm not..

I sighed again.

Jungkook: I didn't mean it to happen..

Mingyu: what do you mean bro?

Jungkook: Seolhyun is the one who force me to do it.

Mingyu: don't lie bro.

Jungkook: I'm not...

Mingyu: so why must you do that!?

Jungkook: She force me!!

Mingyu: god.. you still playboy bro..

Jungkook: shut up.. I already said the truth and you know what? I will take y/n back for me..

I said angrily and wakes up from my sit and leaved Mingyu.

I will not give up on her, I will keep trying to get her back, to make her to trust me back but I saw her getting closer to Wonwoo. I didn't even know him before. Who care? His like been a long time kept his feelings towards y/n. He invited y/n out and guess what? She accept it? Did she already forgotten about me? Did she really hate me?