1. it's me

Thor has always been mesmerized by the beautiful yet deadly creature. The way those elongated, legless animals slithered along the ground never failed to hold the God of Thunder's gaze for hours. Every Asgardian knew that, every Asgardian including Loki. And so the God of Mischief decided it would be fun to entertain his brother a little bit, considering how tensed Thor had been lately.

~~~

"Brother-"

"Not now, Loki" Thor cut him off with a low growl. His hand clenched into tight fists, his teeth gritted. The body language that told Loki his brother wished to be alone. Yet Loki still took a seat next to him in the vast throne room. He knew what got his brother all moody. It was another argument with Odin again. Thor believed the right way to rule Asgard was to seek war so the nine realms know to fear them. Odin - however - shared the opposite belief.

Good thing Loki knew just how to cheer his brother up "Hey, you want me to stab you?"

"What?"

"I haven't stabbed you all day! That's why you're so upset. I knew being stabbed calm your mind. Let me help you with that, brother"

"Get lost, Loki" Thor shut him off by getting up and walking away. Loki watched his brother's crimson cape disappearing into the corner and let out a small sigh. Yet the God of Mischief refused to give up. He loved Thor more dearly than anyone else. After all, it's his job to make sure the God of Thunder stayed happy.

~~~

"Father's an old man and a fool. Loki's a little annoying shit. Where can I trade my family?" Thor mumbled to himself like a moody teen. He took his favorite patch outside the castle, walking through the daisy field. It didn't take too long and the steam inside him started to blow off already thanks to the warm sunlight and the wind blew through his hair. It never failed to cool Thor down whenever he was feeling homicidal towards his brother.

Fifteen minutes into the walk, Thor caught something moving in that bush. He stopped in his tracks and leaned down to take a better look. That's when his eyes light up like a little kid. There was a beautiful emerald snake locking eye contact with him. The God of Thunder saw his own reflection in the creature's pitch black orbs and he never felt more hypnotized by the elegant living being. Seeing how serene the serpent was brought such peace to Thor's heart.

"Hey there, little one" Thor got on his knees and gently held the fellow animal up, cradling him against his chest as if he was the most precious trouser ever. Which was how Thor normally acted around snack.

When will he ever learn....

The second Thor leaned down to kiss the animal in his arms, the venomous little bitch got panic he immediately transformed back into his own self

"Blergh it's me!" Loki revealed himself as he buried his favorite dagger in his brother's shoulder before jumping away and freeing the scene in a heartbeat. It became kind of a tradition between brothers at this point...

"LOOOKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hearing his brother calling (screaming) his name brought such great pride to Loki. His attempt to cheer Thor up has been a success! Ughhh, who else would drag the God of Thunder out of his gloomy state, if not Loki Thorbrother.