II

Taehyung had a body clock. Everyday he'd wake up at around sunrise time. Of course he'd go back to sleep if there's no school, but today he had school. He gently removed his arm from on top of Jungkook, and got out of bed.

He went to the small balcony he couldn't even stand on completely and watched the sunrise as he did every morning. From Jungkook's window he had the perfect view of the sunrise.

Almost everyone gets their ideas late at night, but Taehyung got his early in the morning.

He checked the time, 4:59. School starts at eight O'clock so he had like 3 hours. He looked at Jungkook and saw him start to stir in his sleep. He went back into bed, accidentally waking Jungkook up this time.

"What're you doing up so early?" He asked tired, morning voice obvious.

"I don't really know I just, woke up," he replied in a whisper as if other people were sleeping in the flat.

"You going back to sleep?" Jungkook asked lips naturally pouty

"Nah, you can if you want though, I'll wake you up for school," Taehyung replied.

He laid back in bed, Jungkook cuddling up to his side. He grabbed his phone no notifications, his roommate, Hoseok hyung, would've texted but it wasn't uncommon for the younger to be out.

Taehyung would go out all the time. He, unlike Jungkook, really did need to cuddle someone to fall asleep. Since he didn't have that and a giant bare wouldn't really do him justice, he'd go out, party, one night stands, pass out from too much drink.

Recently he had stopped since he was in his final year. He needed to focus, that and he kept getting scolded by all his hyungs, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok.

Jungkook couldn't go back to sleep. So he just stared at Taehyung scrolling through memes on his phone. His mind just staring at the phone not really thinking anything, but he saw a notification at the top of the screen from someone named "ChimChim 💕".

Jungkook felt bad if that was Taehyung's girlfriend or boyfriend what is he doing here and not cuddling up with him or her? Then again it was none of his business, but he didn't want to get caught in the middle of a dating scandal.

Taehyung looked down at Jungkook. Jungkook instantly closed his eyes, it was still too early for him to be woken up. He gently tapped Jungkook's shoulder, "kookie, c'mon get up."

Jungkook opened his eyes and yawned getting up, "what time is it?"

"Five, thirty," he replied, "I thought we could go get breakfast by that place near the school, y'know the place in front of school"

"Cool, d'you want to borrow clothes? You've been wearing that since yesterday."

"Nah it's alright one more day won't hurt."

-

It was a little cafe, most of the time during school lunch, Taehyung and Jimin would go. It was the the first place Taehyung went to when he came to Seoul. They took their seat, and called the waiter who looked tired, well obviously working the sunrise shift must suck ass.

"I'll have the usual," they both looked over to Jungkook.

"I'll have these waffles," he said showing the waiter the picture on the menu.

The waiter nodded then left to the kitchen.

"So... you're originally from busan right?"

"Yeah. I moved to Seoul cause my parents thought it'd be better for education," Jungkook admitted. "What about you?"

"I moved to Seoul two years ago, after I-I came out to my parents they didn't take it well, so they kicked me out," Taehyung paused. "I moved here with my hyung he came for college."

"Oh- so how d'you-you earn a living, if you don't m-mind me asking?"

"Well I help around school, library assistant, but since no one comes around anyway I just get to read books all day," Taehyung smiled sheepishly.

Jungkook smiled

"Oh by the way my friend is coming too," Taehyung mentioned. "He'll he here any minute now."

Suddenly a wild Jimin appeared crashing through the door making a lot of noise. The two boys turn their head to the loud noise. "That's him," Taehyung whispered.

"Tae!!" He called walking over to the two.

"Chim, you're awfully loud this morning," he said as Jimin took a seat next to him.

Jungkook thought for a second, chim, chim, chim... chimchim 💕 oh he's not his girlfriend , he laughed in his head. I'm such an idiot thinking he'd cheat on his girlfriend.

"Jimin this Jungkook, Jungkook this Jimin,"

"Nice to meet you, hyung," Jungkook said.

"He's cute," Jimin said to Taehyung. Taehung just nodded agreeing.

Jungkook blushed. "He's my cuddle buddy," Taehyung introduced.

"No!" Jimin exclaimed, "he is so cute how did you land that?" Jimin assumed it was a name for dating.

"Jimin, it's a no strings attached relationship" Taehyung explained, "we're just friends."

-

They all went their separate ways. Taehyung went to his English class, and took his seat. A girl who would casually flirt with him came to the classroom and took a seat in front of him.

"Hey Taehyungie," she greeted sweetly.

"Hey babe, why're you sitting in front of me?"

"Because I want —"

"Nah I just think my lap would be more comfortable," he cut her off.

She became flustered, embarrassed. "You're such a twat."

"I'm well aware of that," the male classmates' laughter filled the room. It was funny to watch a girl get embarrassed, apparently.

The bell rang and everyone took their seats the class becoming quiet. Well until someone rushed through the door, the small boy froze when everyone's eyes turned to him. The boy looked down and walked to his seat beside Taehyung.

He looked up and met eyes with Taehyung. Taehyung smirked making the boy blush. It was funny to tease a girl but it was more funny to tease a guy. Luckily the teacher was late.

-

Taehyung went to the lunch hall. He wanted to sit with Jungkook. He figured if they're going to be sleeping together might as well get to know one another.

He saw the black haired boy in the lunch line. He skipped passed all the people but none would protest this is Taehyung we're talking about. He caught up with Jungkook.

"Hey Tae," Jungkook called noticing the elders presence.

"Kookieee!!!" He grinned at him.

"How'd you skip through the lunch line?"

"Well you know me, Kim Taehyung, the most popular kid in school," he replied rubbing his nose with his index finger.

Jungkook snorted, while Taehyung pouted.

"So, should we eat outside?" Jungkook asked after they got their food.

"In this weather?"

"But you were outside with Jimin, like yesterday."

"Okay... now I know why you wanted me to be your cuddle buddy, you could've said that you over heard me talking, rather than that your body's compatible bullshit,"

Jungkook blushed, he was embarrassed, he looked down. It's even better to watch Jungkook get shy.

_______________________________________________________

Hope the chapter met your standards!