XXIV

Coming back with an extra long chapter! Also new book coming soon!

Ohh and I'll be triple updating to finish the book.
_______________________________________________________

The summer holidays began. The boy were on a direct train to Busan. Jungkook was excited to see his parents for the first time this year. Taehyung was just nervous, very nervous.

They'd been on the train for about an hour and Taehyung was feeling tired his eye lids heavy. He fell asleep his head leaning back hitting the window, behind him. Jungkook looked over hearing a thud and smiled seeing Taehyung asleep.

Taehyung had been awake all night, he was too scared to sleep. No amount of reassurance Jungkook gave had calmed him down. So he ended up staying up all night, worrying.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung's head onto his shoulder. He lightly stroked his Taehyung's long locks enjoying the feeling of the soft hair in his hands. He kissed the top of his boyfriend's head. Smiling.

He leaned his head on top of Taehyung's. Falling asleep too.

-

"Tae, Tae," Taehyung groaned, "c'mon tae we're here."

Taehyung jumped. His eyes opening immediately. The sudden feeling of nervousness taking over his body. He was terrified.

They got out of the the train with their luggage. They stood on the platform. Jungkook called him mum.

"Mum, Hello?"

"Hey baby, you here already?"

"Yeah, we just got here."

"Cool, I'm on my way," she said, and Jungkook heard a car door slam shut.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook a nervous smile on his face. Jungkook just chuckled Taehyung was going be fine.

-

Mrs. Jeon got out the car upon spotting the boys. She waved over at them hoping to get their attention. She failed and just walked over.

She thought it'd be funny t9 jump scare them since they're so oblivious to her presence. She walked as one of the other people walking around, and moved behind her son, she jumped on him from behind.

"Ahhhh!!!" Jungkook screeched catching people's attention.

Taehyung started at the Mrs. Jeon wide eyed before laughing. She looked at Taehyung laughing and started laughing too.

"Jungkookie!" She called. He turned around.

"Mum!" He let out a breath, "you scared the shit out of me, damn."

She completely ignored him turning to Taehyung, "Taehyungie, it's so good to meet you, who thought my son would bag such a handsome man," she side glanced at Jungkook, while Taehyung blushed.

"It good to meet you too, Mrs. Jeon," he held out his hand to shake hers.

"Oh please don't be so formal, call me ma," she said going in for a hug.

Taehyung rested his chin on her shoulder looking at Jungkook with a smug grin. Jungkook just rolled his eyes as they broke apart.

"Alright ma."

"Okay boys lets get going," Mrs. Jeon

They sat in the car Taehyung in the passenger seat, Jungkook in the back seat.

"So How was the journey?" She asked looking in the rear view mirror to see Jungkook, then smiling at Taehyung.

"Taehyung slept the whole way!" Jungkook said excited