III

They sat under the tree behind the school with their shitty school lunches ready to indulge. Taehyung stared at Jungkook he saw some of the sauce, from the sandwich, on the side of his lip. He didn't hesitate to wipe it of with his thumb.

Jungkook was blushing. They shared eyes, and Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat. Jungkook was adorable. Jungkook leaned in slightly, Taehyung moved closer at a similar speed. Their eyes not once leaving each other's.

Taehyung then wiped the sauce on his thumb off with Jungkook's shirt.

"Hey!" Jungkook sighed moving back to his original position, "why'd you do that, ahh, you're such a prick."

"Sorry, you were being so cute I had stop that intense moment otherwise I'd have attacked you."

Jungkook blushed.

Then Taehyung blushed.

They both looked at each other a burst out in giggles.

"You're cute Tae." Taehyung blushed while scratching the back of his neck.

"Not as cute as you," Taehyung muttered.

Jungkook smirked, "Yeah right you're the cutest."

Taehung smirked, "Ha, I'm the cutest? Have you looked in the mirror lately because I've seen nothing more cute than you in my whole life?"

There was no denying they had some sort of attraction to each other.

They finished their lunches and Jungkook leaned on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung pulled him closer practically forcing him onto his lap. Taehyung played with Jungkook's hair, it was really soft and pretty.

-

The bell rang. Jungkook got up while Taehyung stayed under the tree. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, "You not coming?"

"Nah I have a free period, I'm probably going to go the library."

Jungkook nodded and left to go inside. Jungkook didn't really have friends, he had people he hung out with, yeah. But he never had anyone he could be himself around.

He wasn't unhappy with his school life, but he did feel like he had to keep up this act. Otherwise people would make fun of him or no one would talk to him or even notice his presence.

So having Taehyung was like a breath of fresh air, a very well needed breath. He made his way to his geography lesson and sat in his seat, minding his own business, like always.

The teacher, entered the classroom, "self study," He said calmly.

Jungkook got up and went to the teacher's he quietly asked, "Can I look in the library for a book on World War One?"

"Of course."

-

Taehyung was in the library. He was talking to the librarian. It was nice to talk to her every once in a while. The librarian was also the nurse so whenever Taehyung would come by she'd give him chores then leave.

She got a phone call, "sorry Tae a kid's in the infirmary I need to go."

As soon as she left someone entered.

"Hey Tae," she greeted.

"Hey Lisa," Taehyung mimicked.

"Wanna come in over to my place after school, y'know I since it's the weekend?" She asked.

The door to the library opened and in walked Jungkook. Lisa groaned, she turned around and met eyes with Jungkook.

"Call me," she said winking at Taehyung.

"What was that about?" Jungkook asked after she left.

"Y'know asking me to sleep with her."

"Why would she —"

"We used to fuck often, but not anymore, she's just a school mate now."

Taehyung felt as though he needed to clear up a misunderstanding when talking about Lisa. He didn't know why but it felt wrong if he didn't.

"Anyway, what're you doing here, don't you have class?"

"W-Well, I had history and I just wanted to-to get a book on World War One, but it's fine, I'll get going."

Already? "Alright I'll see you tonight."

Taehyung smiled. Jungkook smiled back.

-

"Honey, I'm home," Taehyung called to his roommate, Hoseok.

"I'm in the kitchen."

Taehyung made his way to the kitchen. He smiled at the boy before him. They are pretty much brothers.

When Taehyung's parents kicked him out, he moved out into the city with his childhood friend Yoongi. He didn't know anyone, but when yoongi introduced them Hoseok showed nothing but kindness. Even when he was having financial struggles, he offered him a room and now they're roommates.

"What's cooking?"

"Nothing, just Cheerios."

"Make me a bowl too please," he asked, showing his boxy grin.

"No, go wash up first."

Taehyung went into the bathroom. He stripped himself and jumped in the shower. He felt nice. The water pouring over his dirty skin, cleaning him of most bacteria. He scrubbed his body then hair. His hair was getting harder to mange the longer it was.

He wrapped himself in a towel. Then walked into the living room sitting next to Hoseok.

"So where were you last night?"

"Well y'know my obsession with cuddling someone... well I found someone with an obsession of being cuddled, so-so we're like cuddle buddies I'll be staying at his most nights,"

"Wow to think you'd find someone who has the same habit as you, seems like fate has brought the two together," Hoseok smiled down at the boy.

"Well anyway I'm going to put some clothes on, and finish that literature assignment." Taehyung announced.

-

It was almost eleven O'clock and Taehyung was so invested in his short story writing draft that he didn't even feel the time go by. Well until his phone buzzed. He checked it and saw that Jungkook had texted asking if he was coming over.

He got up frantically and packed a change of clothes he already had a spare tooth brush at Jungkook's place. He said bye to Hoseok before leaving.

He got to Jungkook's place and knocked on the door softly in case Jungkook was sleeping. The door opens and he only saw Jungkook's head stick out. He held up a peace sign and smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry I —"

"Don't worry about it, come in first."

Taehyung walked in and heard Jungkook lock the door — y'know for safety. He turned around and saw Jungkook in nothing but a loose almost see through tank top and boxers. He could see Jungkook's abs.

Taehyung blushed, but luckily it wasn't visible in the dimly lit room.

_______________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Comment if you have any feed back to help me improve.