XXV

And another one.

_______________________________________________________

It was sunrise time and Taehyung had gotten up. He looked over at Jungkook and kissed his forehead. He went to the bathroom and freshened up, he doubted he'll be able to sleep again.

He put on a t shirt to cover his bare chest, and left out the back door. He looked up at the sky, and realised the sun was rising on the other side. He walked around the front and sat on the verandah. He looked up towards the horizon.

The air was different here it gave him a much more safe feeling then Daegu or even Seoul did. He really wanted a cup of tea right about now but he was afraid to disrespect Jungkook's parents by snooping around the kitchen.

"What're you doing up," he heard a ver sweet voice say.

He looked at Mrs. Jeon, and he smiled, "I have a habit of waking up at this time."

"Oh, here I brought you some tea, Jungkook mentioned you liked it," she said with a smile.

He got up instantly walking over to her, "You didn't have to."

She gave it to him, "please, it's the least I could do for how ell you treat my son."

She sat down then Taehyung sat after her , "You never told me how you two met."

"Me and kookie?" Taehyung asked knowing the answer, she nodded.

"Well y'see I was talking to one of my friends behind school and I was telling him how I liked to... cuddle people, Jungkook over heard our conversation, and later asked me to be his cuddle buddy, then I started catching feelings for him, I am like really in love with him. Then one day we were walking home from school and he confessed. I was planning to do it that weekend on a date but... he beat me to it," he said smiling at the memories. It felt like they were years ago.

"You're talking like a married couple who are still active after four children,"

"What?"

"I mean you talking as if you've known each other all your lives and you so love obsessed," she explained.

There was a silence, the nice kind where they just watched the sun go further and further up but still not passing the horizon.

"Thank you," Taehyung said.

"Oh no problem, you're welcome anytime —"

"No I mean thank you for accepting me," he said smiling at her.

Her eyes widened slightly, she looked at him and smiled, "you're welcome anytime, son."

"Yeah we'll come during our next holidays for sure," he said with a smile.

He looked back the sun was almost past the horizon. Mrs. Jeon smiled looking at the boy, she pushed his head onto her shoulder. Taehyung's eyes widened, but smiled.

One things for sure this was the most happy morning he'd had in all his life, nothings better then the love of your life's parents acceptance.

-

"Come visit again," Mr. Jeon said giving Taehyung a bro hug.

Taehyung then moved to Mrs. Jeon, he thanked her quietly. He gave her a tight hug.

"We'll see you soon," they said.

The boys were walking to the train station, because both parents had work to get to. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand.

"You're parents are the best."

Jungkook didn't respond lost in his own world. Jungkook was thinking. He was thinking about how Taehyung's parents were going to react. To be honest it had been bothering him for a while now, but Taehyung was just so concerned with meeting his own parents and meeting Jungkook's parents.