VI

Hope you enjoy the chapter! Also can we obsess over Taehyung and Jin's blonde hair,

_______________________________________________________

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook sat in the lunch hall. Jimin was on his phone fawning over his this guy on instagram. He turned the phone around fo Jungkook and Taehyung to take a look.

"Look at him he's so...perfect."

"Dude, that's my roommate."

Both Jimin and Jungkook looked at him. Hoseok is a very hot man, any one would be jealous. Well Jimin was jealous of Taehyung, but Jungkook was jealous of Hoseok.

"WHAT? HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME?"

"I didn't even know you knew him otherwise I would've. And anyway you should be... you should be focusing on your dancing."

"Like half of these photos are of him during dance practice, he could be my teacher."

Taehyung scoffed, " you and you're weird ass fantasies."

Jimin came across another photo, this one had another boy in the picture. It was Yoongi. Jimin showed it to Taehyung,

"D'you know him too?"

"Yeah he's the one I moved here with, y'know the childhood friend?"

"Why don't you introduce me to them?"

"Why don't you come over to my flat after school today, but I doubt you have a chance."

-

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung sat in the living room in Taehyung's flat. Taehyung had called Yonngi and Hoseok telling them that he wants them too meet his friends. So he said as elders that they'd take Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook our for lunch.

"Your house is nice," Jungkook commented.

"We can sleep here tonight if you want."