XVI

I've discovered writing smut to Anpanman is the best.
_______________________________________________________

Namjoon entered his flat, and was instantly greeted with a kiss. A very needy kiss, if I may add.

"Hey babe," His lover greeted seductively.

"Hello my handsome Jinnie," he greeted back grinning.

They continued their kiss, Seokjin obviously wanting to get laid. Namjoon kissed down his neck talking off his own blazer as well. Seokjin intertwined their fingers as they walked together towards their bedroom still kissing.

Seokjin laid on the bed Namjoon swiftly topping him. Seokjin quickly undid the buttons revealing Namjoon's chest. The younger of the two quickly slid off the other's pants. He took off the boxers, and raised Seokjin's legs. He saw a very obvious gaping hole, that already had a bit of lube coming out of it.

"I see you're already prepped for me," Namjoon smirked.

He grabbed the lube from the bedside table and quickly lubed his dripping cock. He slowly entered. Seokjin gasped, then blushed out of embarrassment. Even after a five year relationship Namjoon's size never failed to get Seokjin excited.

Namjoon slowly started moving, when he finally started to pick up his pace he did it with immense care. He moved in and out looking to Seokjin's prostate. He moved in further,

"Ahhhh-fuck," Seokjin moaned.

Namjoon smirked seeing his boyfriend pleased. He wiped Seokjin's sweat of his forehead, then planted a loving kiss on his cheek. Namjoon leaned down to get in further, and to meet Seokjin's lips.

Seokjin squeaked and Namjoon knew he found it. He repeatedly hit that one spot again and again and again, until Seokjin came. Namjoon soon came after, letting out a content noise as he rode out his high.

Namjoon pulled out and kissed Seokjin nose. He smiled at his lover. Kissing is like saying I love you with your tongue.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

-

The boys walked home together an awkward silence over taking them. Taehyung felt as though he had betrayed Jungkook. While Jungkook was just thinking over how much he likes Taehyung.

"Do you want watch incredibles 2 together?" Taehyung asked suddenly, pink tinted cheeks.

Jungkook smiled he really likes Taehyung, "As long as it's with you,"

Taehyung snorted, "Nah, I just offered but I don't plan on going," he said sarcastically.

"Oh well then there's no point if your not going," Jungkook laughed.

"This Saturday?"

"Yep,"

Another wave of silence took over them. Jungkook pursed his lips in thought, what should I say? He didn't want it to become awkward.

"Hey Tae?"

"Yeah?"

"I like you," Jungkook confessed.

Taehyung blushed but knew it was just as friends, well at least he thought he did.

"I like you too."

"No Taehyungie, I like you in a... boyfriend way... I want you to, y'know, be mine," Jungkook said almost certain Taehyung wouldn't reject him, which he was right about.

"I like you too, I like you a lot actually, in a boyfriend way," Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook came to a sudden stop, he turned around and kissed Taehyung. Taehyung kissing back immediately. The kiss slowly turning into a make out session.

"Why don't we finish this at home?" Taheyung whispered in Jungkook's ears, a smirk present on his face.

Jungkook blushed and looked away. Taehyung took his hand and intertwined their fingers. He walked ahead of Jungkook pulling him along while Jungkook looked down out of embarrassment. Although he was embarrassed he still had a cute little bunny smile drawn on his face.

-

They got into the apartment. Taehyung gripped Jungkook's waist letting their lips meet. He moved his hand to Jungkook's shirt, tugging on slightly. Jungkook lifted the shirt off his head in between kissing.

Taehyung palmed Jungkook's already hard cock. He started kissing further down Jungkook's neck. He smiled when he heard Jungkook moan. Taehyung pulled his jumper off, laying Jungkook on the bed.

He pulled Jungkook's trousers down. Taehyung hovered over him, planting kisses down his neck all the way to his thighs. He lightly tugged on his skin with his teeth leaving a small bruise. He pulled Jungkook's panties off.

Taehyung grabbed the lube and poured some onto his fingers and on Jungkook's ass. He inserted a finger. Jungkook squealed.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked concern written on his face.

"Yeah - I'm just f-fine, just, uh, haven't done this i-in a while," Jungkook panted out.

Taehyung slowly started moving his finger in and out. He added another one, hearing Jungkook groan. He kept moving slowly letting Jungkook get used to it, before expanding his hole.

"You c-can, ah —" Jungkook didn't finish, he chocked on his words as he felt Taehyung's huge dick enter him, his eyes widened, before squeezing shut.

Taehyung didn't move a muscle waiting for Jungkook to open his eyes.

"You-you can g-go," Jungkook squeaked out.

"Are you sure kook?"

Jungkook nodded, Taehyung started moving at a slow pace, slowly increasing his speed as Jungkook opened his eyes. Taehyung moved faster as Jungkook moaned out in pleasure.

Jungkook was very spaced out. He felt so loved as Taehyung was fucking him. Taehyung hit Jungkook's prostate.

"F-fuck," Jungkook and Taehyung moaned out simultaneously.

"You're so tight," Taehyung moaned.

"You're so big," Jungkook squeaked.

Taehyung came, riding out his high. Jungkook moaned, cumming at the feeling of the sticky liquid up his ass. Taehyung pulled out and laid on the bed next to Jungkook. They were both breathless.

-

They both sat in the bath tub, opposite each other. Taehyung leaned his head back looking at the ceiling. T be honest the events that played out from when school ended up until about thirty minutes ago seem like a dream.

It's way to good to be true, Jungkook was now his. A hard thought to process. He belonged to someone too. Taehyung glanced at Jungkook who was watching Taehyung.

"What're you thinking about?" Taehyung asked looking still looking at the roof.

"How much my ass and hip are going to hurt tomorrow," Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung chuckled, "so... you're my boyfriend now, huh?"

"Yep and your my boyfriend," Jungkook laughed, "Y'know Mt. Kim, yeah he totally told me you asked him why people kiss." Jungkook laughed louder.

Taehyung blushed, "Well I was figuring out his I liked you 'a boyfriend way'," Taehyung teased.

Jungkook blushed, "shut up!" He pouted.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and leaned closer, kissing his nose, then his cheeks, then his lips letting them linger there for longer.

They both smiled into the kiss, "How about we stay home tomorrow?"

Jungkook grinned, "Yeah."

_______________________________________________________

:)