V

Taehyung was feeling stressed, very stressed. It was still the beginning of his final year in high school and he had no idea what college he was going to. He sat in his bedroom editing his short story literature assignment.

He didn't even know what he wanted to become. He sighed looking at the clock for the millionth time. He texted Jungkook. Even before Jungkook said he could come over he was already out the door.

Taehyung walked through the cold winter night in his tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie. He took his phone out and put his headphones in. Since he quit partying this became his comfort.

A stroll at night when no one was around and the music that helped comfort him even more. There was something about the music he listened to that just helped him power through.

The songs that were so beautifully created with the thought of singers fans and spreading a positive message. It was that kind of music that made him happy or sad, it just made him feel all kinds of emotions.

He decided to take a detour and walk through the lit up but seemingly abandoned city. He walked into a twenty four hour convince store.

He looked through the drinks section. He picked out a bottle of ginger ale, and he remembered Jungkook like strawberry lemonade so he bought him one. He paid for it.

"You should probably get an umbrella it's going to rain tonight"

Taehyung didn't even hear what the cashier said he was so lost in thought. He took the bag and smiled thanking the cashier, before leaving.

It was times like this he wanted to talk to Yoongi hyung. He would always give the best advice and reassure him. He sighed.

It suddenly started pouring. Well he was warned but y'know the lost in thought bullshit that doesn't let you hear things. He groaned he was ready to just scream his frustration out.

-

"You can leave now," Jungkook sighed at this persistent bastard.

"Why don't we just finish this shitty project now rather than drag it out?"

"Because it's late, and I have someone coming over,"

Wootak got up and walked over to Jungkook pushing him with his index finger.

"Listen here you disgusting faggot, my project is more important then you and your boyfriend's fuck time. I'm sure you can hold taking it up the ass for another hour or two."

Jungkook grabbed Wootak's hand and pulled him closer blowing air in his face. Wootak blushed and Jungkook released his grip on wootak's arm. But they stayed at the same distance.

They heard a door open, "hey kookie can I have a towel I'm soaking wet."

Jungkook moved away from Wootak to a cupboard and took out a towel.

"You can come in, I'll just dry the floor later,"

"Nah it's okay."

Wootak started packing his things. Jungkook walked over to Taehyung and put the towel over his head drying it for him. Taehyung grinned at him.

"You idiot, why didn't you bring an umbrella?"

"Well it wasn't raining when I left, then I stopped by a shop to buy you some strawberry lemonade, and then when I left it started raining."

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer. Wootak glaring at them.

"Hey your wet, later."