Epilogue

Bye! Very short but it's okay. I've got another book book coming.

_______________________________________________________

Two years later:

"Baby," Jungkook greeted walking into the apartment, Jungkook's parents gifted to them.

Taehyung smiled, getting up to kiss his boyfriend.

"Guess what happened today," Jungkook said a cheeky grin on his lips

"What happened kookie?" Taehyung asked kissing his lips once more,

"They offered me the art program, I was trying for, 'Jungkook you have exceptional talent in art. It would be a waste to not give you this opportunit'" Jungkook giggled.

"Hey, but, Jungkook, are you sure you want to do this I remember you saying, that artists work don't get recognised. Make sure you do what y9u want but be realistic, okay baby."

"Of course Taehyung, if anything goes wrong I'll do a corse in medicine."

Taehyung frowned he said the same thing back then, "No, you do what you want to do, don't do what you feel you have to, Okay. No matter what I will forever support you okay," Taehyung said pulling Jungkook for a hug.

He pulled away.

"Now," Taehyung said trailing kisses down Jungkook's neck, "you ready for your reward baby boy?"

"Of course daddy," he giggled, sitting on Taehyung's lap.

One year later (after the two years later):

"Jungkook you're painting, will sell for millions, it's a good thing you took your time on it," the professor said staring at his painting in awe.

Jungkook grinned.

Classes were over and Jungkook was walking home. On his way he stopped and saw a book shop, lots of people surrounding it.

"Oh My God!! V oppa's new book is finally released ."

The girls ran into the shop, he stopped, watching them. They came out a disappointed look on their face, "it only came out yesterday, how is it already sold out."

"Hey but do you ever wonder what he looks like?" One of the girls asked.

"Dose it Matter his books are the best."

Jungkook smiled, waking off.

Four years later (after both times):

"How many do you want, kookie?" Taehyung asked as they went to visit the orphanage.

"One, boy, but you know Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok have four."

Taehyung's eyes widened, "W-well There's three of them, a- and they were adopted at different times."

"I know I'm just messing with you, we'll see how many we want later," he says with grin.

Taehyung smiled picking up Jungkook's hand kissing his decorated ring finger.

"Alright, but we are not separating siblings," Taehyung said.

Jungkook gasped, "No! Of course not."

They walked into the orphanage, looking at all the kids. They walked past a door with the instructor. They stopped outside the door, when they heard grunting.

"What's going on in there?" Jungkook asked.

"The instructed looked away blushing in embarrassment, "uh- nothing we'll just skip this one."

"No, I think every child gets a chance," Taheyung said moving to open the door.

The door opened and in was a, probably thirteen year old, boy jacking off. The boy looked up at them in surprise, and quickly pulled up his pants.

"I- uh..." he became quiet a lush taking over his face hearing Jungkook and Taehyung's giggles.

"We'll adopt this little boy," they said still snickering.

End.

For real this time, I hope you enjoyed reading the book because I enjoyed writing it, although I feel like this ending is lacking, but I'm sure I'll come back and edit it.
I really appreciate it and I'm really thankful to those who put the time to comment.
😊

💜💜💜