XIII

_______________________________________________________

Taehyung felt warm having Jungkook's body pressed up against him. He inhaled Jungkook's strawberry scented locks, unconsciously smiling to himself. He really like Jungkook, and it was becoming more apparent every day.

Three days ago:

"Hey Tae, can you pass me my laptop," Jungkook asked holding his hands out for Taehyung to put the laptop in.

Taehyung blushed, when did Jungkook start calling me Tae. Jungkook has been calling him that for a while now but it seems he only just noticed. He picked picked up the laptop placing it in Jungkook's hand, accidentally brushing his hand.

Taehyung looked away, because, well because Jungkook's hands were just so soft, and he couldn't help but squeal.

Two days ago:

"Here you go tae I got you some ginger ale," he said passing it to Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled, wow he's so thoughtful. How did he know my favourite soft drink is ginger ale? He must really pay attention to what I buy? Taehyung looked over at Jungkook and smiled.

"I wonder what Hoseok's favourite drink is?" Jimin pondered our loud.

Jungkook looked over at Taehyung and smiled.

Yesterday:

"Here you go kookie," Taehyung said as he passed Jungkook the banana milk. He had recently taken notice to the younger's drink option in the cafeteria.

"Thanks Taehyungie," Jungkook smiled his usual bunny smile. Taehyung's heart fluttered, butterflies in his stomach.

-

The boys got out of bed, Taehyung to the kitchen as per usual. Today he made pancakes. They sat on the dining table they had come to use more often now.

Taehyung with a pen and bad organising the ideas and sequence of his essay.

"So what do you have to write about for this assignment?" Jungkook asked after putting his plate in the sink. He stood behind Taehyung, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Uh-I-I have to write about a-a life changing moment that happened to me."

"Ooh, so what're you going to write about?"

"Uh the time I came out to my parents," Taheyung gulped feeling Jungkook's breath on his neck.

Jungkook leaned away and looked Taehyung in the eye. He was trying to read any hidden emotion in his face. One thing Jungkook learned about Taehyung is that he doesn't express his emotions to others.

When he read the contents of the binder the other day, it felt like he finally had some sort of understanding of Taehyung. Taehyung looked away from Jungkook and sighed.

"I miss them," Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook's eyes widened they were actually communicating feelings.

"Sorry?" Jungkook asked.