XX

_______________________________________________________

Taehyung came back early then he had planned, in fact he left right after that one couple left. He unlocked the door and saw Jungkook shoot up to greet him. Taehyung's softened. He opened his arms and Jungkook jumped into his embrace.

"Hey baby," Taehyung said softly.

Jungkook looked up from Taehyung's chest and grinned, "Hello!" He greeted excitedly.

Taehyung kissed the crown of Jungkook's head. He then planted little kisses all over his face. He hugged him closer and more lovingly.

"Jungkook," Taehyung started.

"Yeah?"

"I wanted to tell you that the restaurant didn't call me in... I asked if I could do an extra shift," Taehyung rubbed the nape of his neck looking away sheepishly.

"Okay... why?" Jungkook asked, rightfully so.

"Because, I felt I need to be alone. I'm sorry would could've spent time together."

Taehyung didn't look at him, he just looked down. Jungkook smiled at him, though he couldn't see.

"Well you're here now I and I remember you promised me something when you got back,... or Y'know what never mind, I think we should talk things through." Jungkook said paused, "no! Actually don't talk here write, you express yourself best when you write."

Jungkook hurriedly made his way over to a box that had a few thing Taehyung had backed, and pulled out a binder, the same one he read when he went to Taehyung's house. He opened it to the incomplete paragraph.

"Finnish this story."

"No."

-

After a lot of arguing Taehyung sat at the dining table a pen in hand. Taehyung always used to write in pen he felt nice writing all the letter by hand although now he did it have time to write and rewrite.

He opened the binder, he gave it up when he moved him with Hoseok. He replaced writing with bottles and cigarettes. He started writing this shit story, when he was debating telling his parents his sexuality.

He continued it on the streets when he couldn't sleep. Then it just kind of disappeared. He looked at the tear stained pages, and felt a very harsh rush of nostalgia hit him.

"I don't even remember what it's about," Taehyung complained, turning his attention away from the shit in front of him.

"Then read it and put to and to together!" Jungkook said back.

"It sucks it has no structure and everything's all over the place, how am I supposed to complete an unstructured story?" Taehyung asked.

"Edit it, rewrite it, then complete it."

"Jungkook, I haven't got time to waste on this crap," Taehyung said getting up.

Jungkook sighed, he looked over the pages and noticed something s he didn't notice the first time, the tears and stains. He picked it up and read the word out loud,

"   He was lost in the space he created. The room he made to perfectly fit the ideal life he could never achieve. He wanted something that'll never become reality and he couldn't do anything about it. But he could, he could make his space a reality.
   With a lot of hardship and loss, he could create a new ideal, and make that his happiness."

Taehyung froze and listened to every word his sixteen year old self wrote. He wanted to complete it. Jungkook wanted him to complete it and in that moment it was enough.