how you meet

bill-
since you had just moved to derry and your parents wanted you to make more friends, they forced you to come to a dinner party at your neighbors house. they said something about a kid your age but you didn't really care. you just wanted this night to be over with. they knocked on the door and you were soon greeted by a nice woman, presumably the mom in the house.
"bill is in the living room, i think you guys will be friends." she said. you slowly walked into the living room to see a boy, your age, sitting on the couch watching tv. his eyes were glued to what looked to be some commercial, actually.
"hey, um, your mom told me i should come meet you. i'm your new neighbor, i just moved here." you said quickly. his eyes moved from the tv to you and he was in awe. he could barely form words.
"h-h-hi. i'm b-b-bill. it-ts n-nice to m-meet you." he said quietly with a blush on his cheeks.
you sat down next to him and his eyes were still on you.
"so...what are you watching?"

richie-
you slumped into a chair and looked at the clock. 3:21. you couldn't believe you had gotten detention for being late to class. it wasn't your fault your little brother takes forever to get ready! you rested your head in your hands until you felt a tap on your shoulder. you looked over to see a dark haired boy with thick rimmed glasses looking at you.
"yes?" you said in an annoyed tone.
"what are you here for?" he asked.
"tardy. what about you?"
"talking in class." he said with a sigh "i'm richie. richie tozier."
"y/f/n. nice to meet you."
you guys talked for about a half an hour until you got shushed by a teacher, and then you passed notes for a while.
soon enough, detention was over and you found yourself walking down the hallway with him.
"well, me and my friends are gonna go swimming tomorrow if you wanna come. just don't be late like you were to class." he winked.
"shut up" you said while laughing.
"so is that a yes...?" he asked.
you thought for a moment. what's the worst that could happen?
"sure."

eddie-
you looked through all of the cough medicines they had at the pharmacy. why were there so many? you needed to get medicine for your sister who was sick, but you had no idea what to get. you glanced down the isle to see a boy your age, looking at you. you recognized him from school, but you couldn't recall his name. he quickly looked away and took a puff of his inhaler. you laughed to yourself and decided quickly to ask him for help. he looked like he knew what he was doing. he had a fanny pack, after all.
"hey, um..." you started, getting his attention. "i need to get cough medicine for my sister, but, i don't know which one to get. could you help me?" his eyes lit up. he quickly walked over to you and began rambling on about how one was better then the other but one was better then all of them. he handed you the 'best one' with a smile.
"thanks." you said, smiling back. "but, i have another question."
"ok what." he said.
"whats your name?" you said.
"wh- my name? oh haha... my names uhhh.. eddie. yeah that's my name." he said with a fake laugh, causing you to raise an eyebrow. "i'm sorry you're just, youre just really pretty."

stan-
you heard the roar of henry bowers' car behind you on your bike. oh god. you looked to see him and his goons heading straight for you. you pedaled faster and faster, trying to get away, but it was useless. they bumped the back of your bike with their car, causing you to fly forward. you landed on the sidewalk and blood began to rush out of your body from many different points. they drove away, laughing vigorously. you sat on the sidewalk and examined all of your wounds. there was blood all over you and you were a mess. you began to cry until you heard someone yelling for you.
"holy shit!"
"is she okay?"
"did someone just hit her with a car?"
you looked over to see a group of 6 boys and 1 girl running towards you. you tried to wipe away some of your tears but it was no use.
"let's get her inside. we can fix her up." a short boy with dark hair said.
"i'm ok. really." you lied, trying to stand up.
"no you arent. you just got hit by a car." a tall boy with curly hair said. he picked you up and started carrying you into a house. you squirmed a little, but eventually gave in.
"i'm stan." he said, carrying you through the front door.
"y/n." you said quietly.
"that's a pretty name." he said, causing a small smile to creep onto your lips.
"ok can you guys stop flirting? she's like, bleeding out." a dark haired boy with glasses said.

mike-
your parents own a small store in derry, and you work at it sometimes. one day in particular when you were working, a super tall boy with beautiful dark skin walked in, carrying a lot of meat. he set it all on the counter and your mom thanked him and gave him money. he winked at you then walked out. wow. he was cute.
"mom, who was that?" you asked, not taking your eyes off of him as he got on his bike and rode away.
"mike hanlon. his grandpa owns hanlon farms. he delivers meat every monday and thursday."
"can i start working every monday and thursday?" you said with a laugh.
"i don't mind extra help" your mom said.
you came back the following thursday and you guessed it, the beautiful mike hanlon came strolling in. you handed him his money and thanked him, trying to push yourself to start a conversation.
"um, i'm y/n. my parents run this shop." you said quickly.
"i'm mike. my grandpa owns hanlon farms."
you guys talked for a little bit, and when he left, you decided that next time he came in, you would ask him to hang out.

ben-
you were walking out of the library after working on a project when you saw the bowers gang standing behind a statue. your tried to walk away quickly but it was to late. they grabbed your book bag and pushed you to the ground. they began yelling at you and an occasional kick or punch was given. you tried to get away but his friends held you down.
soon, you heard your salvation. ben hanscom. you didn't really know him but hes helping you.
"henry stop!" he yelled. "pick on me instead."
"aw. are you two a couple or something." henry said, getting off of me and walking over to him.
"no. you just need to leave y/n alone." even though you just got the shit kicked out of you, you smiled.
the bowers gang focused their attention on ben, you had just enough time to get up and kick henry in the back. he hit the ground, hard.
you continually kicked him and ben joined in. victor and belch pulled you both off of him. you grabbed bens hand and started running. once you were far enough away, you stopped and ben asked "are you okay?"
"yeah i'm fine. you?"
"i'm ok."

beverly-
you walked into the school bathroom, but as you were turning the corner you ran into a girl with fire colored hair.
"sorry" she said quietly.
"it's ok" you said.
she started to walk away until you saw she was all wet and her book bag was covered in trash.
"wait" you said, grabbing her shoulder. "what happened to you?"
"greta. her and her....friends, dumped trash water on me." she said, looking at the ground.
"what the fuck? she's so fucking annoying. i can't believe that stupid bitch." you said, anger coursing through your veins.
"i'm used to it." she said.
you were quiet for a second. "how about you come back to my place and we can clean you up. you can borrow some of my clothes."
"really?" she said, her face lighting up.
"really."