love letters

this is basically why they would write you a love letter and a little bit about it and what it would say

bill
-he felt like he couldn't express how much he loved you by talking because his stutter would get in the way so he wrote you a letter.
-it was like 4 pages long
-first few sentences: y/n, i never thought i could ever experience love or happiness again after georgie died. but you came into my life and showed me a whole new way of love and a whole different feeling of happiness.

richie
-he saw that ben wrote beverly one and she loved it so he decided why not
-it was like a page and a half
- first few sentences: hey doll face. i know i tell you this all the time but i fucking love you. like so much.

eddie
-one time you wrote him one and he loved it so fucking much and he wanted you to feel the way he did
-2 and a half pages
-first few sentences: angel, you bring meaning to my life. i hope i'm not sounding cheesy but i seriously know that i'm in love with you.

stan
-saw it in a movie and thought it would be a good idea
-2 pages
-first few sentences: love, please never leave me. you are all i could ever ask for.

mike
-he just loved you so much that he wanted to put it into writing
-5 PAGES HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH
-first few sentences: y/n, i love you. i want you in my future. i wish i had started loving you long before i did, because i feel like any time that isn't spent with you is wasted.

ben
-omfg the master of love letters
-idk what crossed his mind he just knew you would like it
-4 pages
-first few sentences: y/n, you are a grace of god. you are a ray of sunshine that never stops shining, even in the darkest of times. you are an angel and i love you more than anything.

beverly
-saw that eddie gave one to richie and she knew that you are a sucker for those kinds of things.
-a page and a half
-first few sentences: baby, you are so fucking beautiful. like i hope this doesn't sound creepy but i'm looking at you while i'm writing this and just. damn. i love you.