your song

these are all 80s-90s songs because this obviously is taking place in that time period.

bill
•drive-the cars
-bill doesn't stutter when he sings, so he'll always sing this song in particular to you, even though he's not the best singer

richie
•purple rain-prince
-a specific memory you guys have with this song is he was spending the night at your house, and you slow danced to this song in your kitchen at 3am
-it proves richie is really soft and lovey-dovey on the inside

eddie
•take my breath away-Berlin
-I swear I didn't make it this song because he has asthma, it's just a song that describes how he feels about you. you never cease to amaze him with everything you do, and he's always mesmerized by your beauty.

stan
•Africa-toto
-this is such a fucking good song, and a memory you guys have with it is whenever you can't sleep, he'll drive you around, and this song came on one time at like 2 am when he was driving. it was then that he told you he loved you for the first time.

mike
•time after time-cindy lauper
-mike lovesssss this song because it makes him think of you every time, and frankly, he loves thinking about you.
-he wrote "if your lost you can look and you'll find me." on your hand one time and then you wrote "time after time." on his.

ben
•head over heals-tears for fears
-this song perfectly describes how ben and you feel about each other. you are so recklessly in love, and you guys always talk about how this is gonna be your wedding song.

beverly
•forever young-alphaville
-this song always makes beverly cry, because she knows you guys are gonna grow up someday. but you always remind her you'll always feel the same way about her, and you'll never stop loving her no matter how old you get.