you're pregnant

OBVIOUSLY AGED UP

bill
-how old are you: 26
-how you tell him: you told him that you had gotten him a present, and when he opens it, it's baby clothes. the shirt says "I love my dad"
-how he reacts: hes speechless. kinda just stares at the shirt for a few seconds then looks at you, then your stomach. he then proceeded to cry and give you a hug. then, he immediately puts his hands on your stomach and begins talking to the baby, saying how he loves it so much and how he's so excited.
-this mf is so cute I'm crying

richie
-how old are you: 23
-how you tell him: you sit him down and tell him to close his eyes. you pulled out the pregnancy test that says positive and held it in front of him. then you told him to open his eyes  and he saw it.
-how he reacts: his eyes went wide and he said "no". you just started smiling and nodding and he said "no! no way! y/n!? you're pregnant?!" you began to cry and nod and he picked you up and spun you around. "you're pregnant! oh my god! oh my god!"
-he called all the losers right away and told them

Eddie
-how old are you: 29
-how you told him: you both had been trying for a baby for a while now, so you didn't waste any time telling him when you first found out. you were sitting in your bathtub and you took the test. when you saw that it said positive, you began to cry. "Eddie! get in here!" you yelled. he came running in and you showed him the test.
-how he reacted: he took a step back. "woah." he said. when the realization finally kicked in he just cried. he sat on the bathroom floor and sobbed. you just laughed at him and climbed out of the tub. he hugged you so tight, then you started crying and now your both just sitting there in each others arms and sobbing.

stan
-how old are you: 26
-how you told him: you had known for a while, but you couldn't figure out how to tell him. one day when you were both getting ready for bed, you decided to just tell him casually.
"hey stan" you said while brushing our hair in the bathroom connected to your room.
"yeah?" he said, not looking up from the book he was reading.
"I'm pregnant" you said casually.
-how he reacts: he set his book down calmly. "you're what?!"
"Pregnant".
"y/n, stop fucking around." he said with a small laugh, picking up his book again. you pulled a pregnancy test out from your cabinet and walked over to him. you set it in the book and he kinda just looked up at you.
"holy fuck" he said, closing the book and picking up the pregnancy test.
"y-you're pregnant." he said, climbing out of bed.
"yeah" you laughed.
he picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. you looked at him and he had the biggest smile on his face. the kind of smile that said 'I've always wanted to be a dad and treat my kids better then my father treated me'
"FUCK Y/N! YOURE PREGNANT" he cheered.
he kissed you and then set you down onto the bed. he put his hands in his hair and repeated "I'm gonna be a dad" over and over again.

mike
-how old you are: 28
-how you told him: you got him a coffee mug that said "you're gonna be a dad" on the inside of it, so when he finished the coffee, he would see it. you filled up the mug up with coffee before he woke up, and soon enough, he came out in his pajamas and saw the it. "good morning baby, I made you coffee" you said anxiously. he knew something was up.
"what's wrong?" he said with a concerned look.
"nothing. I just, thought I would...make you some coffee." you said.
"ok," he said, walking over to you and wrapping his hands around your waist. he placed a kiss on your forehead and just stood there for a second.
"I can tell your nervous about something. please tell me angel." he said into your hair.
you started crying out of anxiety and the fact that he knew something was up.
you stepped away from him and walked over to the coffee mug sitting on the table. you picked it up and walked over to the sink, then poured it out, causing him to look at you questionably.
you handed him the mug silently.
he looked at the outside of the mug and turned to you out of confusion.
"the inside." you said.
-his reaction: "oh my god!" he yelled. he set the mug down on the counter and hugged you. it was the tightest hug you had ever received and it was so full of love.
"y/n! you're having a baby! we're having a baby!" he yelled.

Ben
-how old were you: 30
-how you told him: you had been trying for SO LONG like literally 8 years. So when you took the pregnancy test while he was at work and it said positive, you got in your car and drove to his workplace. you ran inside and into his office. when you opened the door, you realized that he was in a meeting with 2 other people, and it actually looked serious.
"y/n?" he said in a worried tone.
you stood there for a second and caught your breath.
"Ben I'm pregnant."
-how he reacted: he stood up from his seat behind the desk.
"y-you are?" he stuttered.
"yeah." you said with a smile and tears in your eyes.
he walked over to you and hugged you, placing a kiss on top of your head.
you soon realized that, yes, there are other people in the room.
you decided that you should probably apologize for whatever you just interrupted. "I-I'm sorry for interrupting. it's just- I- I don't know-"
"don't apologize. I understand. you're gonna be parents! that's exciting!" one of the people in his office said.
you turned back to ben and realized he was crying. you couldn't be more happy.

beverly
-ok so you got a sperm donor and you were hoping you could get pregnant
-how old were you: 27
-how you told her: the day you found out was the same day you told her. once you were done at your doctors appointment and you found out you were pregnant, you ZOOMED home and ran inside.
"beverly?!" you called as you walked through the door.
"yeah?" she yelled from upstairs.
you ran up the stairs and down the hallway.
"I have a surprise for you!" she yelled through the closed door.
"I have one for you too!" you yelled back.
"I bet mines better!"
"I doubt it!"
she opened the door and in her hands was a puppy.
"OH MY GOD BEVERLY WHAT"  you exclaimed.
"I know! her name is bambi" she said.
"hi bambi" you said to the dog.
"so what was your surprise?"
"oh, right, I'm pregnant" you said nonchalantly.
her eyes went wide and she set the dog on the bed behind her.
"Y/N OH MY GOD!" she yelled.
"I know!" you said. she grabbed your face and kissed you softly.
"bev, we're gonna have a baby" you said with watery eyes.
she grabbed your waist and pulled you down onto the bed with her. you two just say there for a few minutes, hugging each other.

this is lowkey a flop but whatever