1: small town mischief

Archie POV
Almost every Northsider hated the Southside Serpents and no one really knew why. Some just hated them. My best friend, Reggie, was one person who really hated them.

"I say tonight instead of going to pops, we start some trouble. What do you guys think? I mean the snakes would love a good fight right?" He then laughed.

"Reg, I know you hate them, but leave me out of it. They never did anything to you, or me. So just leave them alone."

The rest of the team agreed with Reggie and dragged me with them.
——————
We soon walked to the Southside. Reggie and I separated from the group, because Reggie wanted to see the 'snakes' himself. He started throwing trash everywhere outside of a local serpent bar.

"Come on Reggie! Stop!"

I grabbed him and started to drag him away when I saw someone walk out of the door. She was beautiful. With dark black hair and fish hole tights, black ripped jean shorts, and a black strapless crop top.

"Hey you two! Stop!"

I stopped in my tracks.

"I'm so sorry about this mess we can clean it up. My friend hear decided it would be a great idea to trash your place, but I can clean it up."

She just looked at me in shock.

" thanks just some small town mischief . What's your name handsome?"

"Archie Andrews"

"Veronica. Veronica Lodge"

She held out her hand and I shook it.