26: where were you?

-v-
⚠️ mature ⚠️
I woke up naked in bed. By myself. But then I heard my shower turn off. Out walked Archie in the towel. I pretended to be asleep. Then when he turned around I ripped the towel off of him.

"Hey! you give that back missy!"

"Come and get it from me...sir."

Archie smirked. He climbed on top of me. We started to make out. He was soon kissing down my body. Down my jaw, neck, chest, stomach, hips, thighs, and knees. Then he stopped. He dragged me down the bed.

"Give me the towel baby."

"No"

That was his last straw. Without any warning, he rammed into me. I giggled every now and then. He started to move.

"Oh god, Archie."

He started to go faster, but right when his pace speed up there's a knock at the door.

"Fucking A."

"We can make them wait."

"Good idea."
————————
Archie pulled out of me.

"Please, Ron just open up."

"Wait is that jug?"

"Yeah. I'll get it you go clean up."

"Okay."

Then he kissed my check and went to the bathroom. I opened the door.

"You answered!"

"Yeah get to the point. I'm sure you don't want to be with a slut like me for too long."

He had fangs, Betty, Toni, Sweet Pea, and Cheryl with him. I ushered for sweet pea and Cheryl to come and they did. The walked in and I was about to shut the door.

"Please, Ronnie! Sweet Pea told us everything! Please just give us a chance!"

"A chance?! Toni threw a milkshake on my fangs and Betty both ignored me. And you called me a slut. Jug! Do you not hear what I'm saying!? Just stay away from me! Please! I wanted to attempt suicide again all because of what you said! But you know who stopped me?! Cheryl, Sweet Pea, and Archie did. They were there when I needed them. So one question. Where were you?"

I slammed the door in their faces. I leaned against the door and started sobbing.

"Ronnie. Baby, it's okay."

"I love you. You know that right?"

"Of course! I love you too!"

I kissed him.

Sweet Pea cleared his throat.

"Nice sex hair you guys."

Cheryl hit him on the arm.

"Ewwww! Shut up! I don't need to know that my brother banged her. Possibly right where we're sitting."

Sweet Pea jumped off the counter real quick. All 4 of us laughed and walked to school

(Sorry this short but it ties it all together!)