25: killer

-A-
I woke up with my arm around her.

"I love you. I wish I could have you."

I got up and headed to the kitchen. I started to cook bacon and pancakes.

"Hi, teen outlander."

I turned around. She was so beautiful without makeup on.

"Hey, gorgeous."

She smiled at that name.

"Well, we should do something with Cheryl and Sweet Pea today. Since it's Sunday."
——————————
Is 4 spent the whole day at Ronnie's trailer talking, watching gossip girl, and laughing? It was fun and...normal. For once.

"This is actually kinda good."

"Kinda?! I love this show! Especially Blair!"

"Me too!"

"Sweet Pea is right, but don't get too excited you two girls."
—————————
I was walking home. Cheryl decided to go talk to Toni. I was thinking about Veronica. That beautiful girl. I loved her so much. I still do. I want her. I need her. But it just won't happen. So I will have to try to be her friend rather than a boyfriend. I was pulled from my thoughts by a sound. Someone was following me. I just kept moving. I finally looked back. When I turned around I felt a punch. I was gonna get my ass kicked.
-v-
I couldn't stop thinking about what Archie said this morning.

"I love you. I wish I could have you."

I was pulled from my thoughts by a phone ringing. Archie had forgotten his phone. It was from Fred. He replied to Archie's text saying okay. Damn it. I grabbed his phone and hopped on something I never really used. My motorcycle. I was really good at driving it tho.
———————
I was driving down the road when I saw three men beating the shit out of someone. I got off my bike.

"Hey leave!"

The 3 men left. I ran to the boy.

"Omg! Archie!"

"Ronnie..."

I helped him up on my motorcycle and drove back to my trailer. I then helped him into my house. I laid him on my bed. I came back to helped him with his wounds.

"Thank you, Ronnie. You saved me."

"Archie...I heard you this morning."

He stared at me.

"Ronnie..."

"I realized something. The reason I left you was that I was afraid I was turning you into a killer. Punishing me. Hurting Nick St. Creep. Getting Chuck expelled. But I also realized what you were trying to do. Show me how much you love me. I love you, Archie. You've done all this for me. Which made me realize...your not a killer."

We slowly leaned in. Once our lips touched, fireworks went off in my body. He pulled me on his lap.

He unbuttoned my shirt while kissing me

He unbuttoned my shirt while kissing me. He pulled off my shorts. We continued kissing me. Then he stood up and laid me on the bed and hovered over me.

"I love you too."

I pulled his shirt over his head. Then unbuckled his belt and pulled down his jeans. He started to kiss down my neck and then to my chest. He unclasped my bra. We reconnected our lips again. The rest was history. And neither of them ever wanted to forget it.