6: nightmare

Veronica POV
"Sometimes I wonder why I'm even with you. I would rather have northsider. Not a Southside slut like you!"

I shot up quickly. I was breathing heavily. I woke up Archie by jolting up because his arms were wrapped around me.

"Hey...are you okay? It was just a dream, Ronnie. It's okay. I'll protect you."

It was 5 in the morning so I just decided to shower and make breakfast. As I was making food, I felt two large hands wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder.

"It smells great."

"Thanks."

We ate and then got ready for school. Archie had his bag with him that had a change of clothes. We soon headed to school.

"Ron! Wait up!"

We turned around to see Jughead.

"Hey Jug!"

He looked down to see mine and Archie's hands locked

"Are you two...?"

"Yes we are and I don't care if you guys don't approve but..."

He cut me off

"I do approve. I like Archie. He's good for you. Fangs approve too. Sweet Pea will learn to like you, Archie."

"Thanks, Juggie."

"No problem Ron. Let's go."

We got to school. Archie and I walked to my locker. Then Reggie came up to us.

"Hey, beauty."

"Back off Reggie."

"Woah! Andrews has gone soft?"

"No but back off. Don't make me say it again. She's not going to fall for you anyways. Sorry, not sorry."

I laughed at Archie's comment.

"You heard him. Leave."

He soon walked away. I smiled at Archie. He put his arm around me and we walked to class.
——————-
It was the 3rd period, and Mr. Weatherbee walked into our class.

"Veronica Lodge. I need to see you in my office."

I looked at Archie to see him giving me the same look. I got up and followed Mr. Weatherbee.

"There is a new student here who says he knows you."

"And who is that?"

We walked into the office to see the last person I ever wanted to talk too.

"Nick?"

Then everything went black