9: omg

Veronica POV
"Toni?!"

"Ron!"

We both jumped into a hug.

"I thought you said you were staying in LA with your mom?!"

"Well since Fangs live here mom said I could stay with him!"

"Toni that's awesome!"

"Veronica? Who's at the door?"

"B! Come here! I want you to meet someone"

Betty came up to the door

"Betty. This is Toni. She is Fang's sister. She is part of the serpents and just moved back from LA."

"Nice to meet you, Toni."

"It's nice to..."

"Toni?!"

"Juggie!"

Archie was right behind Jughead. Toni and Jughead hugged. Betty looked so jealous. I leaned over to Betty so I could whisper into her ear.

"B. Don't worry. She likes girls better."

"Thank God."

We both laughed. Then saw Archie with a black eye and a bloody/cut face.

"Come here Arch. Let's get that pretty little face taken care of."

"Woah this guys is Archie? Fangs told me you were a northsider. I thought you are more..."

"Douche like?"

"Read my lips."

"Come on lover boy."

He smiled and headed for me. All five of us headed into my trailer. Toni, Betty, and Jughead headed to the kitchen to cook. I toke Archie to my bedroom to clean him up.

"Archie...you didn't have to..."

"Yes, I did Ronnie."

"Babe it's fine. He didn't get to me."

"Then why did you cry?"

"Cause I didn't want you to get hurt. Especially for me."

We both started to raise our voices.

"What did you just say?"

"You shouldn't get hurt for me."

"That is bullshit. Ronnie. Why do you think that?"

"BECAUSE of IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU ARCHIE! LOOK! YOUR FACE IS CUT AND BRUISED BECAUSE OF ME!"

"WHAT KIND OF BOYFRIEND WOULD I BE IF I DIDN'T FIGHT FOR THE GIRL I LOVE?!"

"You love me?"

"Yes! With every ounce of blood in my body. With every brain cell in my brain. With every spark of energy I have. With every breath of air in my lungs. With every muscle in my body. With every piece of my heart. I love you, Veronica Lodge!"

I was in tears. No one had ever told me they loved me. Not my parents or friends. No one.

"I love you too Archie Andrews!"

I smashed my lips on his. He pulled me onto him as he flipped us over, with me on the bottom.

 He pulled me onto him as he flipped us over, with me on the bottom

"Is everything okay...omg you two."

"Sorry Jug"

We walked and saw the food was ready. We sat down and ate. I smiled my whole way through the night. Soon Toni, Betty, and Jug had left.

"You were the first person to ever tell me you love me. No even my parents did before I left."

"I'm sorry Ronnie"

"Don't be. I love you, mister."

"I love you too Missy."

We kissed for a while until Archie picked me up. He made me squeal. I drop me on the bed and hovered over me. I tugged all the hem of his shirt. I soon got it off. He then ripped my shirt off and pulled down my jeans. I soon had his belt unbuckled and his pants off. He kissed down my neck. I pulled his hair to get his lips back to mine, continuing our heated session.
—————
I was laying on his chest, breathing heavily.

"I love you."

"I love me too"

I laughed. Then we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it."

I just stayed under the covers. It was late who would be here. I heard a thud by the door I got one of Archie's shirts and my underwear headed for the door. It was closed and no Archie to be found. Then someone came up behind me. The man had broad shoulders and orange hair.

"Gotcha!"

"Archie! You scared me."

"That's what you get for not saying it back."

"Fine, I love you too."

"Okay I got my jacket I'm gonna go now"

"Bye Juggie."

He scoffed and walked out.

"Come on babe. Let's sleep."

I kissed his cheek and dragged him back into my bedroom.