19: why

Archie POV
I knew she wasn't fine. She really wasn't. I mean her life sucks. Her mom and dad never wanted her until now. Her ex raped her and abused her. She was drugged and almost raped again. I was the cherry on top. I broke her heart. I still love her. I never stopped, but I didn't know what her father would do. Poor girl. I love her. But her dad had to fuck it up. I had to fuck it up.
————————
It was noon. We were at Veronica's trailer.

"Archie?"

"Yeah?"

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Have so many questions. Why did you say you loved me and then say you don't? Why is my dad back now? Why did chuck and nick do those things? Why did you save me after I slapped you? Why me? Whatever I deserved it..."

"You did not deserve that! I don't know why your dad is back! Probably to cause trouble!
I don't know why Chuck and Nick did those things! An amazing person like you doesn't deserve that! As for me... I told you I didn't love you because your father threatened my father, and I saved you cause I love you, Ronnie. I always have and always will!"

"I love you too. I just need a little time. To forgive you."

"Take as long as you need. I'll be waiting."

We hugged

We hugged. I kissed her on the forehead. Then my phone buzzed.

"I gotta go, Ronnie. I'll see you later."

I got up and left.
————-
"Okay, guys. The reason you are here is that Veronica Lodge has had a horrible life. She still does. So we're gonna stop it all. Get rid of Hiram, chuck, nick, and anyone else who has ever hurt her. We're gonna be her safe place."

The whole gang nodded.

"So what's the plan?"

"Well..."

(A/n ohhhhh shits gonna go down!)