22: i need you

Veronica POV
3weeks later
I hated doing that to Archie but I didn't want him in trouble again. I had helped my father with everything. He needed the mayoral office tho. I was at the Pembroke. I had me tape recorder on.

"So daddy. How are we suppose to get the mayors office?"

Right when I asked that my mother walked into the room.

"Your mother will."
—————————
It was the next day. I walked into the school. Everyone was looking at me. My father was behind the school closing and I helped cover it up. I didn't know about him going after the White Wyrm tho. Everyone was looking at these flyers. Jughead came storming up to me. He pushed the flyer into my hands. Archie and Betty were behind me.

"What the hell Veronica!"

"Jug? What's wrong?"

"You gave your father the wyrm and sunnyside trailer park! Our home?! You shady bitch."

"Jug I didn't do any on that!"

"Save it. That was your plan when you got here wasn't it?! Come here. Ruin the serpents. For all we know your were trying to slut it up with us so the could ruin serpent land!"

I didn't say anything. I just walked away. Then I was stopped again by Toni.

"Your such a bitch!"

Then she did an unbelievable thing. She dumped a milkshake on me. I started to run then I bumped into someone. They grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the parking lot. I didn't even look at who it was until we got to his trailer.

"Ron. I know you didn't do it but you have a lot of explaining to do."

"Sweet Pea, I swear I have nothing to do with the wrym or the trailer park. I promise!"

Then there was a knock on the door. Sweet Pea went to it. It was Cheryl and Archie Andrews.

"Omg girl! Let's get you cleaned up!"

Cheryl grabbed my arm and led me to the bathroom. She washed my hair. I didn't say anything until she was brushing my hair.

"Thank you Cheryl."

"No problem. I'm a mad at Toni. I believe you! I'm also mad a certain boy."

"Who? Jughead?"

"No."

"Who?"

"Archie."

"Why are you mad at him."

"Because he's an idiot. I like you Veronica. I think you two belong together. Like it's your destiny, but he had to mess it up. I know everything that went down. He got into my dad's liquor cabinet. He told me everything. Even the punish thing. Did that scared you. He said he scared you away."

"Tbh it kinda did. I mean it turned me on, but yeah it scared me. I mean he's never like that. He changing. And it is all because of me."

"He needs you Veronica. Even if it's just as best friends."

I smiled for the first time. We walked out and saw Archie and Sweet Pea talking. They both stopped when that saw I was in a sports bra and leggings. Archie immediately stood up and took off his sweatshirt. He put it on me.

He then hugged me and kissed the top of my head

He then hugged me and kissed the top of my head. He let go. I sat down on the couch with Archie. He wrapped his arm around me. Cheryl sat on the counter, and sweet pea on the recliner.

"You have some explaining to do missy."

"I will show you all I know."

I pulled out my tape recorder. Here we go.
———————-
When the taped ended Cheryl and I were in tears. Sweet Pea had his mouth open in shock, and Archie had me pulled so close in to him. Protecting me.

"Ronnie, why haven't you told the police yet?"

"Because Archie! You heard him! All snakes have a soft under belly! Your mine!"

"I will be fine..."

"You don't know what he'll do!"

"Ronnie! He's torturing you!"

"I know! I know! And know Jug, Betty, Fangs, and Toni hate me! This was never supposed to happen. I should just do everyone a favor and just killed myself..."

"DON'T EVEN SAY THAT AGAIN!"

"Archie calm down!"

"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!"

"YOU HEARD TONI AND JUGHEAD! ITS THE WHOLE WORLD TELLING ME I DON'T BELONG HERE SO WHY DON'T I DO EVERYONE A FAVOR..."

"You belong here just as much as anyone else! I love you! Sweet Pea loves you! Cheryl loves you! Everyone loves you okay! Hell even your dad does. I know it! You an amazing person. And I love you. So don't say that. I need you Ronnie. I need you."