2: thanks now leave

Archie POV

"Veronica! What happened?! Wait what are you northsiders doing here? Did they hurt you, Ronnie? If they did I..."

"Sweet pea, I'm fine. This boy decided to cause some trouble and is making his red-headed friend clean it up."

"So they didn't hurt you?"

"No! I'm okay now you can go back inside I will handle this."

"Actually you can go back inside I will handle this. I don't want you to be fired."

"Okay but don't hurt those boys. Just let them clean and leave."

Once she left, he just stared at us looking like he was gonna kill us. Soon we finished cleaning up.

"Thanks now leave. And don't come back. She may not always be able to protect you scumbags."

"That's it!"

Saying that Reggie lunged for him and completely missed. I tried stopping them but I just couldn't. Without thinking I ran inside the doors.

I saw Veronica serving drinks. I ran up to her and grabbed her hand.

"Your friend. He is fighting!"

She just yelled

"Jug! Fangs!"

Two boys came running and followed her. We got outside and saw Reggie on the floor getting his ass kicked. The two boys pulled him away.

"How many times do I have to tell you sweet pea?! Stop fighting every Northsider you see!"

"Actually it wasn't him."

She turned around and looked at me with anger in her eyes. The two boys let go of Sweet pea. Veronica walked up to Reggie.

"Don't ever come back here again. LEAVE!"

"I'm not afraid of you little Southside bitch."

"You should be. The thing is with us snakes. You step on us we'll bite."

She slapped him and all four of them walked back inside

"You are so stupid you know that?"

Then we walked back to the Northside.

Next morning
Veronica POV

"Attention Southside high students! Your school is going to be shut down due to the meth lab in the basement. All of you are being transferred to different schools."

Soon he started naming our names to what our new schools were.

"Fangs, Jughead, Sweet Pea, and Veronica head to Riverdale High."

"Oh my gosh no," I thought to myself. "Just great."