5: oops

Archie POV
Jughead came in with Sweet Pea and Fangs behind him. He saw I was crying but also saw Archie and I almost kiss.

"Oops. Sorry didn't mean to interrupt. Just wanted to check on you, Ron."

She came over and hugged Jug tightly.

"I'm kinda a mess right now so I will be back

"I'm kinda a mess right now so I will be back."

That beautiful girl had just run to her room. I look at the 3 serpents in front of me.

"Did she tell you about Nick St.Sicko?" Fangs asked. I nodded

"Well, that good she can trust you."

"Archie. I want to say this. If you hurt her..."

"I won't. She has been through so much and she so strong. I would never want to lose or hurt her."

Then all smiled, except for Sweet Pea.

"You can go now."

"Come on Sweet Pea. Stop it."

"I think you northsiders have done enough."

"I'm not like that I would never..."

"Just leave or else..."

"What is going on here?!"

"Veronica!" We both say.

"Okay I've been through enough drama today, so whatever is going on with you two is gonna stop right now. Sweet Pea, I know your protective like my big brother. Same with you too, Jug and Fangs. But please just leave him alone he has hurt me and I trust him so if you don't like my decision of him being my friend leave."

Sweet Pea left.

"We'll see ya tomorrow Ron."

"Bye guys."

They walked out. Veronica let out a big sigh.

"Archie...can you stay with me tonight?"

"Of course Ronnie. I'll take the..."

"You're not sleeping on the couch. That isn't comfortable. You can sleep with me. It will make me feel safe."

"Alright, Ronnie. You win."

She walked into her room with me behind. She looked at me puzzled.

"Do you mind being a gentleman, and turning around?"

"Of course sorry."

She changed and told me I could look. She hid the insides of her arms.

"Ronnie is there something wrong?

"It's just a little scare..."

"Ronnie..."

I looked down to see bruises.

"They're from my wimpy rapist. It's fine."

She turned off the lights and walked away.

"Ronnie. I'm so sorry that had to happen to you. I wish I could have been there to do something. I maybe could have stopped all this pain. No one deserves that. Especially not an intelligent, strong, caring, loving, and beautiful girl like you."

There was a moment of silence. She then walked over to me and kissed me.

I kissed back and wrapped my hands around her waist

I kissed back and wrapped my hands around her waist. I lifted her up. I laid her down on the bed and hovered over her kissing her lips and neck she tugged at my shirt and the rest of the night was history.