3: nicknames

Veronica POV
It was the next morning and I had butterflies. I knew Sweet Pea would some how get into trouble and soon drag me into it. I wasn't really up for it. I heard a knock at my trailers door.

" Hey, Ronnie!"

"Fangs! Jug! Hey, guys just let me change and then we can head to school!"

With those words, I ran to my closet. I wanted something to show that I was a serpent. I picked out some ripped black jeans, some white converse, a white crop top, and grabbed my serpent jacket. I wonder how many northside hotties I would see?

"Okay let's go!"

I grabbed my phone and keys and we left. We soon reached school. Sweet Pea was waiting by the door. He was checking every girl he saw out.

"Sweet Pea, what you looking at?"

"Oh, nothing."

We walked in and everyone stared. Then I saw him and his friend. The red-headed Ansel Algort. Then there was dickhead of a friend. I decided to go up to him cause why not? I put my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who?"

He turned around not knowing who, but when he saw me his face lit up.

"Hey, beautiful."

"So that's my name now?"

"Well, I can call you sweetheart if you ask real nicely." He then started to laugh.

"Yeah never gonna happen, Archickens."

He was taking a drink of water. He choked as he heard that word. I started laughing so hard.

"That is my nickname?"

"Yep, now you need to find me a better nickname."

"How about Ronnie?"

"The serpents call me that, but I like it when you say it."

As soon as I said that a tall blond, a boy with a satchel, and a boy with a black hair came up behind Archie. The black haired boy sees Archie blushing. So he pushed Archie into me. I was caught by a locker. Archie didn't want to fall on me so he caught himself by putting his hands on the lockers. I was in between him and the lockers. We just stared into each other's eyes for a minute.

"Veronica? Are you okay?"

I looked beside me to see Jughead, Fangs, and Sweet Pea to my left and Archie's friends to the right. After Sweet Pea has said that, Archie and I both came out of our trance. Archie slowly backed away.

"Sorry about that

"Sorry about that."

"It's okay. It was your friend, not you. I'll see you later Archie."

I blew him a kiss and walked away
Jughead and Fangs looked at me confused

"Jeez, you just can't stay away from him."

"Maybe..."

I blushed and headed for my locker. When I opened it, it was slammed right back shut.

"What the hell?!"