17: monday

Veronica POV
It has been a day since Archie said he didn't love me. I haven't told anyone yet.
Archie POV
I told the gang. They know that it was Hiram so they don't hate me. They said they just wish there was another way
———————-
Veronica POV
It was lunchtime and I haven't talked to anyone. Not even Jug. I walked to our table and saw him. I wanted to slap him but still kiss him. I sat down next to him because that was the only spot left.

"Hey"

"What do you want?"

"Veronica."

"What?! You're defending him?!"

"You don't know the whole story."

"Oh really?! You wanna know what he said. No, he screamed I don't love you in my face!"

By know Sweet Pea, Archie, and I was standing up. The whole cafeteria was listening.

"Ronnie... I had a reason for it."

"I'm pretty sure that reason is dumb because you broke my heart! You are the only person I ever loved. I had an awful life. You were the only person that loved me! But now I know it's a lie!"

I slapped him and ran to the locker room. Before I could reach it someone yelled.

"Veronica!"

It was chuck.

"Veronica. Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?"

"I'm sorry. For everything that I did to you. Okay? I know you probably won't forgive me but..."

"I forgive you."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Thanks!"

"Don't make me regret it!"

I yelled walking away.

"You won't!"

Boy. Was he wrong?
—————————-
It was vixen practice and Midge, Ginger, and Tina walked up to me.

G mt
"Hey, Veronica!"

"Hi?"

"I'm hosting a party on Saturday and I want you to come and hang out with ginger, Tina, moose, chuck, and I."

"Um... sure."

"Great it starts at 7, but Chuck will pick you up at 6:30!"

"Okay."

"TTFN !"

They walked away. I was feeling way better. I should not though. Cause this was just the beginning of heartbreak.