15: daddy

Veronica POV
"Thank you, Archie. I love you so much."

"I love you too Baby."

We were laying under my bed sheets.

"That was amazing."

It had been a week since Ronnie's trailer scare.

"Yeah, it was."

It was a Friday night. We both ended up falling asleep.
—————————-
I woke up with no Archie beside me. Then I heard the door open and close. I was still naked from last night. I grabbed the sheets and pulled them around me. I walked out to the living room to find my 4 favorite boys.

"Hey, guys."

"Ron get some clothes on!"

Fangs covered his eyes really fast.

"Damn Veronica. Looks like you and Archie got it on last night."

Sweet Pea than patted Archie on the back.

"You better get your girl dressed."

Archie came towards me and picked me up. I giggled.

"Sorry Ronnie, but that's all for my eyes only."

He carried me to my bed and dropped me on it and closed the door. I just smirked at him. I wanted him.

"Veronica Lodge. No! Not right now with them here."

I gave him a pouty face.

"Do you want a bra and a shirt or one of my shirts?"

He said that as he threw me high waisted black leggings and some underwear.

"You know the answer to that."

I walked up to him. I pulled off his shirt. Being the smart ass he is he just pulled out a clean shirt and put it on. He winked at me and walked out.

"Fine, you win!"

I put on his shirt and headed for the boys. I walked up behind Archie and hopped onto his back. I then kissed him.

"So what are you guys doing here?"

"Well, I was leaving to got get Pops when they came to check on us. We got pops and came back here. I thought you would be dressed at least."

I giggled. He handed me a takeout bag.

"Thanks."

I kissed him again then his cheek and neck than the shoulder.

"Ronnie, what are you doing?"

"Ron stop seriously."

"Shut up Jug. I can love my boyfriend when I want to."

"Okay Fangs and I are out Bye."

They both left.

"Me too. Bye guys."

He left. I started to kiss Archie's neck and shoulder again.

"Ronnie...s-stop. Control yourself, babe."

"Fine!"

"Let's go to Sweetwater river today and have a picnic. We can get pops again."

"Sounds great Archikins."

I kissed him.

"Let's go."
—————————
Archie laid out a blanket. He sat out and put his back against a tree. He patted a spot for me to sit right between his legs. We ate completely silent but it was comfortable. I just laid against him.

"Do you wanna swim?"

"Archie? We don't have  swimming suits."

"So?"

"I don't have a bra on."

"So?"

I just smirked. He took off my leggings. He then took off his shorts. I tugged off his shirt. He picked me up and took my shirt off. He walked me into the water.

"Babe I can't touch."

"I got you love."

I wrapped my legs around his waist. We started to make out. He started to kiss my chest.

"L-let's finish...this...at home."

He nodded. We didn't even put clothes on. Archie had me in one hand kissing me and on the other hand was our clothes.
——————-
He was still holding me and making out. When the door shut I pushed him up against it.

Then I turned on the light

"Omg!"

There was a man on my couch. Archie turned around with me behind him.

"Daddy?!"