Horror - Prinxiety and Logicality -

Backstory: Thomas, Joan, and Tayln played some horror games from three different eras.

Third Person

The Evil Within 2 finally stopped playing, and the sides looked at one another with wide eyes. Patton was curled in Logan's arms, clinging to the logical trait like his life depended on it. And Virgil was hyperventilating, tugging at his hair. Roman gently rubbed circles on the anxious and currently terrified trait's back.

"Why did we agree to play those...." Virgil muttered, pulling his knees up. He wrapped his arms around them and buried his head, feeling his own body trembling. Roman inched closer, wrapping his arm around Virgil to try and calm him.

Logan picked up Patton and briefly waved goodbye before leaving to his room, Patton more than likely staying the night with him. Roman stayed with Virgil however, still trying and ultimately failing to calm him down even the slightest.

"Hey V, you want to head to my room?" Roman questioned tentively, his voice soft. Virgil remained silent, and Roman sighed quietly. He began to brush his fingers through Virgil's hair, massaging his scalp as he did.

This seemed to calm Virgil down to the point where he could speak. "Y-Yeah... your room sounds good." Virgil stuttered, swallowing and lifting his head from his knees. Roman nodded, getting to his feet and helping up the other.

Roman took Virgil's hand and together they walked to Roman's room. Roman let Virgil in first, closing the door behind them. They walked to the bed, and Roman held his arms open for Virgil once he sat down.

Virgil gladly crawled into his embrace, tucking his head in the crook of Roman's neck. Roman's arms were wrapped protectively around his middle back, one of his hands reaching up to comb through Virgil's hair once again.

Roman began humming softly, and Virgil began to relax some more. His trembling finally stopped, but he refused to move from his prince's arms. Roman didn't mind, however his arm was beginning to fall asleep.

Roman didn't move to lay down until Virgil's breathing had evened out, and small, kitten-like snores escaped the trait in his arms. Roman waved his hand slightly, blankets appearing over the two and the lights turning off.

Roman looked at the ceiling, which looked like a night sky lit up by the moon. Then he looked down to Virgil and smiled, kissing the top of Virgil's head before leaning his head back to fall asleep.