Taking a Tumble - Creativitwins -

Warnings: Unsympathetic/Abusive Roman, Morally-gray other core sides(they question if Roman deserves to be physically harmed), Blood, A literal heart, Spider + talk about being eaten by spiders, Panic attack/panic attack mention, Injury mention, Threat of torture, not a happy ending but not an unhappy one either? lmk if I need to add anything!

---------------------

"So... None of you have heard from either of them? Not even you, Janus?" Thomas asks, looking between four of his six sides. Janus shrugs, offering an apologetic look.

"Last I saw Remus, he said he was going to the Imagination to experiment on some things or something. He's been gone for almost two weeks, certainly not unusual for someone who loves attention." Janus states, lounging on the arm of the couch.

"And Roman's been absent for the same amount of time." Logan continues. "Maybe it would be beneficial if you went to the Imagination to try and find them?"

"I can do that?" Thomas asks, and the others all give confirming responses.

"Kinda like how you came to my room, and Patton's."

Patton bit his lip. "We should be careful if we do go, though, who knows what side of the Imagination we'd appear on."

"I'm going to pass. Last time I was in the Imagination, things didn't go so well." Janus stated, getting to his feet. "Good luck to you all in finding the twins." Thomas nodded in understanding and Janus sank out.

"Just focus on a bright fantasy land and you're destined to be in Roman's kingdom," Logan stated as if it were that easy. Thomas took a deep breath, nodding and shaking out his limbs to relax. Everything would be alright, maybe the twins had just gotten caught up in their own projects.

"Okay, here goes," Thomas mumbled, picturing what he assumed Roman's kingdom to look like. He also thought of all the creatures Roman would have in there, from all sorts of unicorns and dragons to other fantastical beasts Thomas could only dream of.

He still wasn't used to sinking down or rising up, scrunching his nose and stumbling slightly as he was hit with sharp, fresh air. He blinked, almost being blinded by just how bright everything was and Thomas realized Logan had not been kidding.

It took a bit for his eyes to adjust, but once they did, he realized they were on the edge of a forest, a path in front of them.

"I thought you said we'd appear in a kingdom?" Thomas asked, looking at the others, who all appeared a bit disgruntled. Logan rubbed his eyes, glancing around.

"The Imagination does change, plus, we should be on Roman's side anyway. I guess his domain would have been a better way to phrase it." Logan informed.

"Well, let's just try and find Roman!" Patton exclaimed, clapping his hands together. The others agreed and let Thomas lead the way down the path. It was wide enough for three of them to walk side by side, so Logan and Patton walked closer to Thomas as Virgil walked a bit behind them, taking in the scenery but also watching for any danger that may come. Roman always bragged about how he slew all sorts of beasts, after all.

It took longer than expected to come across a clearing. By then, the path had grown narrower, so Logan fell into step next to Virgil until they came across the meadow. Thomas and Patton had stopped dead in their tracks before they were actually noticed, Thomas grabbing Patton and pulling him behind some trees.

Confused, Logan and Virgil were about to look before Thomas shook his head, holding a finger to his lips and gesturing for them to hide behind some other trees. They obeyed, of course, still confused. Virgil looked into the meadow from the safety of the shadows, and his mouth fell open a bit.