xxxiv. cursed

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR. CURSED

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

DO NOT COMMENT FOR ME TO UPDATE!

Winter had quickly come. Thick blankets of snow coated the ground as Evangeline, Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Cleo made their way to Hogsmeade. It was freezing cold and Evangeline had bundled up, her body clad in the jumper that Mrs. Weasley had knitted her last Christmas as well as a large coat on top. She had on dark jeans and one of her red and gold Gryffindor scarves around her neck as well as gloves on her hands.

A gray beanie sat on top of her head and she listened to her friends talk about the Potions textbook that Harry had. "For weeks,
you carry around this book. Practically, sleep with it, and yet you have no desire to find out
who the Half-Blood Prince is," Hermione said. "I didn't say I wasn't curious and I don't sleep with it," Harry replied.

"Well, it's true. Well, I got a nice chat before I go to bed. And all you do is read that bloody book. It's like being with Hermione," Ron said. Hermione turned to give him a look whilst Evangeline chuckled. "Well, I was curious. So, I went to—" The other four cut her off. "The library," they said simultaneously. "And?" Harry asked. "And nothing. I couldn't find a reference anywhere to the Half-Blood Prince," Hermione responded.

"There we go. That settles it, then," Harry said. The five's attention was drawn to Professors Slughorn and Flitwick who conversed in front of them. "Yeah, I was hoping to find you in the The Three Broomsticks," Slughorn was saying. "Uh no, emergency choir practice I'm afraid, Horace," Flitwick replied.

Harry continued to stare at Professor Slughorn as Flitwick walked past them. "Does anyone fancy a butter beer?" He asked them. Cleo sighed, "Do we have a choice?" Harry ignored her question and walked forward and to the The Three Broomsticks. "I'll take that as a no," she muttered as the four followed after the boy.

They entered the pub and walked to a table. "No, not there. Over here," Harry said, pointing to a different table. Evangeline furrowed her eyebrows and the five went to the table that Harry had pointed out. Ron went to sit down next to Evangeline but Harry stopped him. "No sit beside me," he said. Ron looked to Evangeline who shrugged, taking a seat next to Hermione.

"Okay," he said. A waiter came over to them as Evangeline took off her coat. "Something to drink?" He asked. "Uh, five butter beers and some ginger in mine, please," Hermione answered. The man nodded his head and went to get them butter beers. Evangeline looked around the pub, leaning back in her seat. Ron was looking at something behind her.