4. Enchanted

A/N

Harry's wee reaction to seeing Lily on the side!

________________________________________________________                              

                                              And it was enchanting to meet you,

                                     All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you

 Harry's P.O.V

We were standing beside the entrance doors at King's Cross Station while Liam went of to get Danielle. He was taking forever and I was hungry. 

And jealous.

After talking to Zayn about Perrie I suddenly realised that Louis was right. It was time for me to find a girlfriend. I wanted to have someone to cuddle, to hold hands with, to kiss. I wanted a relationship.

Liam had Danielle, Zayn had Perrie, Louis had Eleanor, and Niall was in a pretty great relationship with food so that left me. Alone and not getting any younger. I knew there was lots of girls out there who would love to go out with me, but they just wanted Harry Styles from One Direction. The famous singer. None of them wanted Harry Styles from Holmes Chapel. Mummy's boy. 

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I jumped when I hear Eleanor start to squeal. Instantly, she was wrapped in the arms of a curly haired girl that could only be Danielle. 

"Oh I've missed you!" Eleanor squealed.

"I've missed you to!" Danielle replied jumping up and down. She finally released Eleanor and turned to face me and the rest of the lads. "Okay, there is someone I want you all to meet, be nice an-" Danielle couldn’t finish her sentence because Liam had just joined us. But not just Liam. Behind him was a tall brunette girl with long dark curly hair that was hiding her face and cascading down her back and, was she in a wedding dress? I was pretty sure I was the only one who could see her from the angle I was standing and was just about to ask Liam who she was when Danielle grabbed her arm and pulled her over so that everyone could see her. I got a quick glimpse of big brown eyes before she ducked her head to look down at her feet, her face being hidden by her hair again. 

"Boys, Eleanor. I would like you to meet my new best friend Lillian Nichols. Liam said she can stay with us for the rest of the tour if that’s cool with you" Danielle said. The boys all said cheerful hellos but I was too mesmerized by her long brown hair to focus on anything. Zayn raised his eyebrows at Danielle as if to say What's she doing in a wedding dress but Danielle just shook her head and mouthed Tell you later.

"Lily!" Danielle yelled at the girl while bumping her hip against hers. "Say hi at least!"

The boys and I chuckled quietly and then the girl, Lillian or Lily as Danielle had called her, finally raised her head to look at us all. I could see she was nervous and her cheeks were a pinky colour but she still managed to give us a small smile. The boys all smiled back but I didn't. I knew I was staring at her and she probably thought I was being rude, but I was too shocked to smile. 

I had never believed in love in first sight but was this it?

Lillian's eyes were a deep dark brown, just like chocolate and her hair matched. It was long and thick and just slightly curled but it framed her beautiful face perfectly. She had thick eyebrows, but she somehow managed to make them work and her skin was pale, but looked smooth and flawless. And her lips, god her lips were just so perfect and pink I just wanted to kiss them and she had such a perfect body that I wanted to pull her into my arms and hold her.