19. Everything Has Changed

A/N

Behold a miricale, I updated. This chapters got some action!

Side picture made me laugh

_____________________________________________________

                           Cause all I know is we said hello

                    And your eyes look like coming home

          All I know is a simple name, everything has changed

Harry's P.O.V

Even after performing a concert ever night for the past two months, the rush never went away. Singing on stage to thousands of fans was an amazing experience and I loved every minute of it. I loved how whenever me or one of the lads winked or smiled at a girl, she would go crazy and scream to all of her friends. I loved how people took the time to make banners saying all sorts of crazy things on them. I loved how dedicated the fans were.

 I continued chanting out What Makes You Beautiful with the boys, our final song, but I couldn't concentrate. My thoughts kept on drifting to Lily, maybe it was the song, maybe not. My mind had just been swarmed with Lily for the past two hours and no matter what I done the thoughts wouldn't go away. It wasn't surprising really after our almost kiss and our soon to be kiss I was a nervous wreck and was just hoping the fans didn't notice.

 Even when I managed to get Lily out of my head, even for a few minutes, my mind always went back to her, like it was linked somehow. I would have her out of my head and then a line of one of our songs reminded me of her. 

 'What Makes You Beautiful' reminded me of the way she used to be so shy around me. It made me remember the first night I met her. How she had hid behind Liam because she was nervous, how on the night we met, Danielle told the boys and I how she had let her borrow her make-up because she felt like she had looked like a clown, even though she was beautiful without any of it on, it reminded me of how her cheeks always gave of a hint of pink every time I caught her eye.

 'One Thing' was Lily. Every time I sang the lines 'You got that One Thing', her face instantly filled my mind making me weak at the knees, just like the song says. 

 'Everything About You' was exactly how I felt about her. It described what I would do for her perfectly. I would run to the other side of the world for her and back if that was what she needed. If she was in Australia and I was in Iceland I would be on the first plane to her, even if all she wanted was a hug. I don't know why, there's just something about Lillian Nichols that turns me into a love struck teenage boy who can't even come up with a good comeback to one of her quick witted jokes.

 I could analyse almost everyone one of our bands songs and describe how each of them reminded me of Lily. I could tell you how Stole My Heart reminded me of the moment she stood on the stage earlier in the empty arena and spun around with Jasmine while the technicians checked the lights. She had looked beautiful under the purple glow, I could explain how Save You Tonight made me remember the first night I had met Jason, how she had looked so defeated and miserable and all I had wanted to do was bundle her up in my arms and whisper reassuring words into her ear. 

 But the one song that would forever remind me of Lily was I Should Have Kissed You, self explanatory of course.

 Niall thumped my back while chanting to the Na, Na Na Na's in What Make's You Beautiful. I forced myself out of my thoughts and chanted along with him, taking in the atmosphere of the thousands of fans singing along with us.