14. Superstar

I'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girl

                                         Who's desperately in love with you

                                Give me a photograph to hang on my wall

                                                            Superstar

Lily's P.O.V    

"So, what we doing tonight?" Jasmine yawned, stretching her arms above her head.

"Being lazy" I replied. I could feel a yawn coming on, why was yawning so bloody contagious?

"Your on a tour bus with One Direction, something thousands of girls would love, and you decide you want to spend the time, being lazy?" Harry asked me in disbelief.

"Besides to what?," I asked. "Strip poker?" 

Harry's confused expression suddenly turned into the face of a little boy on Christams day. "Well I wouldn't object to that," He said, sending me a cheeky smile.

"I second that," Jasmine said with a grin. I turned to look at her, narrowing my eyebrows. She wasn't serious, was she? "What?" she asked after a few seconds filled with silence. "You've got the chance to play Strip Poker with three fifths of One Direction and your not taking it?" she asked me, using the same tone she used whenever I done something she didn't aprove of. "Lily, honey, you have to live a little!"

"Unlike you, I don't like stripping of every chance I get." I said to her, causing her to scowl at me. "I am not, I repeat not, playing strip poker."

And of course this had to be the moment Niall and Zayn walked in. Brilliant. "Whats this we hear about strip poker?" Zayn asked, raising his thick dark eyebrows at Harry and I, before letting his eyes rest on Jasmine. He grinned at her, showing of his pearly whites. "And you must be Jasmine." he said, reaching out his hand for her to shake, since when where boys so polite? She shook it back with a million dollar smile, as usual, and then replied to his question.

"Well Harry and I were all up for playing, but Lily didn't want to." Jasmine said rolling her eyes. "My Lily ain't much of a party girl." she said with a shrug. "I've been trying to change her for years but she just won't budge," she laughed and I giggled aswell.

It was true, Jasmine had been trying to get me to go out to parties with her every week, and if it wasn't a party, it was a concert, and if it wasn't a concert, it was a bowling, or the cinema, or some posh social event that we both hated but she said gave us a better image to society, like I didn't know that. My mum had been drilling the word society into my head since I was born. It was non stop, Jas was one of those people that had to be constantly on the go, like a shark. If she didn't stop moving she would die, not literally of course. She liked to party, I liked sitting in my room reading a book, but it wasn't  as if I was unsociable. I did have a life, I wasn't one of those girls who sat in her room reading Shakespeare for fun, if I was that type of girl I really doubt I would have been Carlton High Schools 2011 Prom Queen. Oh yeah. Thats what I said. I'm pretty sure Jasmine rigged the voting system but who cares, anything to beat little miss perfect, also known as Kirtsy Conroy, who is not my favourite person in the world in case you didn't guess that already.

I shrugged. "What can I say, I'm a goody two shoes."

"Indeed you are" Jasmine laughed. 

"So, since strip pokers out of the equation, what are we going to do tonight?" Harry asked us all, speaking loudly so that Niall, who was at the other end of the room and still hadn't noticed Jasmine, could hear.