13. Barbie Girl

A/N

Dedicated to Briley_Payne cause you made me smile :)

Don't ask what's up with the song, just go with it.

Picture of Jasmine on the side being all pretty and making me jealous

_________________________________________________________

                                                  I'm a blonde single girl, 

                                                     In a fantasy world,

                                                         Dress me up, 

                                                       Take your time,

                                                        I'm your dollie.

 Lily's P.O.V

My arms were wrapped around my bestfriend and hers were wrapped around me. I was breathing in the familiar scent of her Chanel perfume and my face was buried into her neck. A few strays of her flowing blonde hair had managed to find there way into my eyes but I'm pretty sure she was in the same situation as me, my brown hair making her temporarily blind as well. What can I say? We both pride ourselves on our hair.

We finally broke free and Jasmine and I both laughed. It hadn't even been two days since we last saw each other but we were acting as if it had been months. "I missed you!" she exclaimed, pulling me into another hug. I laughed again and hugged her back.

"I missed you to!" I told her with a grin. 

"We are sad. It's only been two days" Jasmine giggled backing out of the hug and picking up her suitcase. One of the three she had brough, one for her, one for me and the other for god knows what, I was scared to ask.

"We obviously can't be seperated" I said while pulling the handle up on my suitcase so I could roll it along instead of having to attempt to carry it, which would probably have resulted in a broken back.

"Clearly." Jasmine agreed. She opened her mouth to say something else but a certain curly haired girl with a chocolate addiction beat her to it.

"Oh my god, is this Jasmine!?" Danielle squealed, pulling my best friend into a hug. She was lucky that was Jasmine and not some randomer or things could have been akward. "Hi!" she grinned. "I'm Danielle and this is Elea-" Danielle had turned round to point to Eleanor, thinking she was standing beside her, but unkown to Danielle, Eleanor was standing at the entrance doors snogging the face of off Louis. Someones happy.

When Danielle finally found Eleanor amongst the sea of people crowding the train station, she rolled her eyes before turning to Jasmine. "That brown haired chick snogging the brown haired dude is Eleanor," she informed Jasmine, who nodded, taking in all the new information while scanning the train station for something, or should I say someone.

You should actually be saying a group of five lads ranging from the ages of eighteen to twenty, if you want to get technichal that is.

Gee, thanks brain.

Danielle obviously wasn't aware of Jasmine scanning the crowd of people, momentarily stopping on hot guys before moving on, knowing there was better things to find than some hot boy. There was five hot boys who just happened to be famous in the same room as her, she was just to polite to ask where the hell where they.