18. It's In His Kiss

A/N  

Dedicated to Bluefire45 :-)

The gif on the side isn't really to do with the chapter. I just find it amusing

____________________________________________________________

                                               If you want to know if her loves you so,

                                                                   It's in his kiss.

Lily's P.O.V

The boys were on stage singing One Thing while the girls and I were sitting behind the scenes like good little girls trying not to break anything after the whole smoke machine incident.

Which was totally not my fault.

I nibbled on the sandwich that had been pressed into my hands by Danielle who had insisted I ate something after concluding that I wasn't getting enough protein in the past few days all because I chose to have a chocolate ice-cream instead of a chicken burger at Ronnie's, the cafe we had passed on the way to the arena.

"So guys, Truth or Dare or Never Have I Ever?" Danielle asked the three of us, spinning round in her chair, head facing the ceiling.

"Well considering we've been told to stay put and not destroy anything, Never Have I Ever's probably the safer option," Eleanor said.

"Yeah well, I want Truth or Dare," Danielle smiled.

Eleanor rolled her eyes at Danielle and muttered something along the lines of 'why even ask?’ before realizing trying to figure out Danielle's thought process would be a complete waste of time. "Fine," Eleanor groaned. "Who's going to start?" 

"Me!" Jasmine yelled enthusiastically, jumping up in her cute white shift dress with a layer of lace on top. Her bracelets jingled loudly in her haste.

"Alrighty then," Eleanor laughed. 

"Okay, so Lily. Truth or Dare?" she asked me grinning.

I groaned knowing I wasn't going to like this game one bit. I weighed up my options mentally, trying to figure out how Jasmine could do the least damage. Finally, I unwillingly gave her my answer.

"Truth,"

"Hmm," Jasmine pretended to think about what she was going to ask me for a few moments even though she clearly already knew. "I know!" she grinned, her index finger tapping her chin. "Lillian Nichols, are you in fact, head over heels for the one and only Harry Styles?"

I glared at the girl who dared to call herself my best friend. "You're mean," I pouted.

"And you're not getting out of this, so what's your answer?" she replied blankly.

Eleanor and Danielle were both trying to mask the giggles that were leaking out of there mouths. 

Traitors.

I groaned realizing I wasn't getting out of the situation without giving an answer. "Fine, I like him. A lot. Now let's move one."  

Playing truth or dare with Jasmine was never a good idea. I didn't even know why I agreed to it. She was ruthless, a traitor and a completely fearless to anything. It was impossible to get a one up on her and the only thing that ever came out of a game of truth or dare with her was either a headache from her yammering on about whatever it was she decided to rant about or a really embarrassing memory of having to perform one of her incredibly horrible dares.