17. I Should've Kissed You

A/N

I actually have 100 fans, can hardly believe it. This chapter is dedicate to my 100th fan _pretenditslove_ :-)

Happy Reading!

__________________________________________________________

                                      Is your heart taken?

                         Is there somebody else on your mind?

                               I'm so sorry, I'm so confused,

                               Just tell me, am I out of time?

                                    Is your heart breaking?

                           How do you feel about me now?

                      I can't believe I let you walk away when,

                              When I should've kissed you

Lily's P.O.V

I collapsed onto the concrete floor in a heap of uncontrollable giggles, unable to believe that Harry and I had just had a food fight. 

Since when did people actually have food fights anyway? Weren't they just something Hollywood directors threw into a movie to make it more interesting? Or am I just being incredibly stupid thinking that food fights never happen?

Well one things for sure. In my eighteen years of watching almost every chic flick that has ever been made, I can safely say; a food fight has never happened like that.

"Oh my god," I laughed, struggling to catch a breath. "We just had a food fight; I've never had a food fight before!" I gushed. 

Harry joined in with me laughing, his curls shaking. "I've had food fights, just none like that." he commented.

I smiled to myself. "That was amazing. Honestly." I removed a strand of hair from my cheek, trying to wipe of the jam that had made a home there. "Can we do it again?" 

Harry laughed. "I think that was enough for today," he sighed, deciding to sit-up instead of lie on the floor. He ran his hands through his hair, his curly brown hair that had traces of chocolate, cream, jam, and god only knows what else in it. He chuckled quietly to himself then turned to face me; the girl who was still lying flat on the ground, probably looking like a right idiot. I held my hand out to Harry so he could pull me up and smiled at him once I was back in a sitting position.

"I really did have fun Harry," I said to him, his eyes pulling me in closer.

 "So did I," Harry said, smiling back at me.

My god he was perfect. His curls with the jam stuck in them, his dimples which were about the cutest thing ever and his eyes, that were sea blue with hints of green.

Hey, I finally figured out the colour of his eyes.

You want a trophy for that Lils?

 I continued staring into his eyes that were staring into my lips. The butterflies were growing in my stomach; I could feel them fluttering away, so much so that I felt like I was going to burst. With fear or excitement I didn't know, I just knew I was feeling something that I had never felt before.