7. What Can I Say

A/N

The picture of Danielle and Eleanor on the side is just filled with adorableness

 __________________________________________________________                         

                                                   I'm not sorry that it's over 

                                                 But for the way we let it end 

                                              I couldn't find the words to say 

Lily's P.O.V

I'm sitting on a bus with Danielle on one side of me and Harry freaking Styles on the other. How the hell did that happen?

Want me to back track a bit?

When Harry and I got back on the bus, I was instantly bombarded with questions from Danielle and Eleanor. I answered each question as calmly as I could, but inside I was an emotional wreck. I knew leaving Jason was the right thing for me to do, but who knew the right thing made you feel the worst? Danielle and Eleanor had shooed Harry away to go and tell the boys what happened, probably thinking I wanted some girl time. They were right. I was in serious need of some girl time.

Eleanor got up to make me a hot chocolate and Danielle went through to the boys to steal some sweets and chocolate for us to munch on. Eleanor did offer me a bottle of beer, but I refused. I didn't drink. Since both the girls were busy making sweet treats, I decided to give Jasmine a quick call. She was probably worried

I got my phone out of my purse and scrolled through my contacts until Jasmines name came up with a picture of her and me at the carnival last year with candyfloss is our mouths. We looked so chilled out and that day was amazing. We ate and ate and ate until we were convinced we were going to explode, and then we went back to my house to watch a collection of cheesy chic flicks. I couldn't wait for Jas to come to London so we could have more girly times together. We had only been separated for less than a day, but I missed her so much already.

In hit the call button and waited until Jasmine picked up, I didn't have to wait long. She picked up just before the third ring. 

"Lily! How are you? Are you there yet? Everyone is so worried about you! Your mum's distressed! Jason left as soon as he realized you weren't gonna show, god knows where, but everyone was so freaked out when you didn't come! No one believed me when I said you had left, oh Lily, I'm just so-"

"Jas!" I yelled down the phone, stopping my best friend from continuing her pointless rambling. I was barely listening anyway. Jasmine was very well known for non stop talking when she was stressed or worried. In this case she was both. Eleanor dropped the milk when I yelled; I must have been louder that I thought. Luckily the milk was sealed so nothing burst. I mouthed sorry but she just waved of my apology with a flick of the hand and gave me a smile.

"I am fine. Tell everyone to stop worrying, and that I just need a few weeks to myself and I'll be home soon enough, okay?"

Jasmine sighed down the phone. "Okay, okay."

"Thank you." I said. "But back to the Jason matter... He turned up."

Jasmine gasped. "Oh my god, when? Where? Were you alone? What did he say? Was he ups-"

"Jasmine! Would you calm the hell down?" 

Jasmine sighed into the phone again and I could literally see her rolling her eyes at me. "Fine fine, but would you please for the love of god, answer the question?"