❄❄

( This *** means important. )

JOB SHALL VARY FROM YOUR OC

full name | Cupid Radish Reindeer

gender, pronouns | Cupid was born as a small, male reindeer and remains like that. He is used to being called a man that does not think that he is a woman. So, Cupid is a man and goes by the male pronouns.

age, mental age | Cupid does not age, he stopped aging once he hit his manhood years, (that was when he was fifteen years of age), and keeps the young looks. Cupid stopped aging at fifteen but that does not mean that his mentality did too. You would think that he would be like a child since he was fifteen and stopped aging and all that jazz, but he is actually more mature than most of his brothers. He would like to think he was in the mindset of an aged man, not too old, but old enough to know almost everything.

sexuality, ethnicity | Cupid has not experimented with his sexuality a lot, and if he did, it was with one of his brothers. Incest is not looked down upon in his region of the world, so he can touch whoever he wants as long as it is with consent. But him and his brothers have experimented with each other and Cupid would say, personally, that he liked to be on top more than on bottom. Cupid would say that his ethnicity is mixed in with part centaur (reindeer in other cultures) and human blood. The two don't mix correctly so that is why he has horns protruding from his head and not horse-like legs coming from his lower half.

turn ons, turn offs | Since Cupid does not know a lot of what he likes, but has tried some things, he has the basics of what his body likes and what gets him into the "Horny" stage, or whatever it was called, that is what his brothers call it. Cupid likes to be caressed gently around the center of his back, his back has a deep arch i it so he likes for that area to be touched a lot. The soft kisses to his lower lip and the nibbling gets him to moan softly, so he likes when his lower lip is bit into. Cupid usually likes to have dominant bottoms or a submissive top. Either works for him. Let him touch you gently, let him love you. Let him whisper out your name softly. Let him do what he wants with your body. He wants to be in control sometimes, so let him be. That's, another, final. Although Cupid has a lot of turn ons, he only has a little bit of turn offs. ***Cupid doesn't like to be forced into anything, and if he is, he won't continue with you. Example is, of you guys are giving soft kisses to each other and humming soft tunes, and you suddenly flip him over and try to force him on his knees. That's a definite no-go.

height, weight | Cupid stands at an amazing height of 6"0, which is incredible because he is such a small deer. His weight is also slightly defined since he is in the mid hundred sixties, a very nice size for reindeer.