🌲🌲

( This *** means important

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

( This *** means important. )

🔗 full name | Otis Dwat

🔗 gender, pronouns | Otis is born as a male and stays as a male. He has never thought to change his gender of sexuality for as long as he has lived. Do not mistaken him for a man, he is not. Otis goes by the human pronouns for the male species, he, him, sir, mr, and his.

🔗 age, mental age | Otis does not stray from his normal age, he is, in fact, only twenty years old. He may be young but he is also pretty smart, equivalent to the man of thirty five yeats of age. He stays in the mindset of twenty and only grows his mind with age. ***Do not mistake him for ignorant, he is not.

🔗 sexuality, ethnicity | Otis is, for sure, a homosexual, male switch. Which means that he can either pitch or bat. He does not exactly mind where one takes him in a night of fun but only likes to be touched by a man, that is all. Otis's ethnicity is Caucasian-Asian, that is the only ethnicity he would ever know of. No, he does not know the ethnicity of the dragon, forgive him.

🔗 turn ons, turn offs | The young dragon shifter likes soft, sweet kisses that turn out rough in the end. Biting his bottom lip and tugging turns him on to no end, and he is a sucker for when he gets to grab at your bottom. Do not overpower him, though, that would not end well for you and your raging boner. ***He is an impatient fella and doesn't like to take his time when he is having sex, he just wants to do it over and over again. Hickeys was always something that he liked, they showed that someone owned him. Littering his back in soft smooches is also a thing he likes. Do not forget, overpowering him does not end well for you. Just don't do that he let him have sone control and he will give you a good time. A very, very, very good time.

🔗 height, weight | Luckily, Otis does not change his height when he suddenly turns into the being he will become. He is at the average night of five eleven, and his weight in his husband form is one sixty two. While in his dragon-looking form he is one seventy seven (from the added weight for his tail), and in his full dragon form he is well over one ton and can be at the, very extensive, height of twenty feet long.

🔗 looks | Otis's looks change throughout the day. He slowly begins to change more into a dragon-looking creature while the night falls. Otis's hair grows out during the day, so does his fingernails, tailbone, shoulder blades, his temples, and his skin starts to turn into a deathly blue, scales prickling almost every spot on his body. His body starts to become sharper, his jawline being able to cut bricks, and his ears being able to pick up everything that is in a thirty feet radius. Otis's most favorable spot on his body is his tongue. His tongue grows into a dark blue and is extremely long, it's pretty cool actually. Do not be afraid, he can sense fright.

Dawn, Morning

Dusk, Evening

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Dusk, Evening

🔗 shifter shapes, *forms | Otis's body and how it changes is on the section looks | please go look there for this information

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

🔗 shifter shapes, *forms | Otis's body and how it changes is on the section looks | please go look there for this information.

🔗 personality | Otis is a free spirited man. He doesn't exactly care what happens to him as long as it is good for him. In the situation he is in now, though, it is not a good situation. A spell was casted upon him to turn into a dragon during the nighttime or whenever the sorcerer wants him to. You would like to think that dragons are extinct but not anymore, well, not for Otis. Anyway, Otis is openminded to most things and is not afraid to run into a fight to protect whoever the fight is for. ***Otis has an issue of abandonment, he can watch you go for a few hours but would need you back in his arms (or him in yours) after those few hours are done for. If you are not back and near him, he will go on a rampage to find you. That would only ever happen if the two of you are close enough for him to feat of you leaving him, and no one has gotten to that stage yet, no one.

🔗 habits, phobias | When Otis is in his dragon-looking form he usually has a habit of running his clawed fingers up anything that is near him. He can leave scratches on anything in his path if he is not careful enough, forgive him. Otis is no phobias, only habits.

 Otis is no phobias, only habits

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.