🦌🦌

( This *** means important. )

🔴 full name | Rudolph Beet Reindeer

🔴 gender, pronouns | Rudolph was born as a small, male reindeer. He goes by the pronouns he was given.

🔴 age, mental age | Like his older brother, Cupid, Rudolph stopped ageing when he hit fifteen. His mind did not stop ageing though. Rudolph is extremely childish and acts like he is seven but his mental age is about nineteen. He just couldn't go any further with his ageing, he just couldn't.

🔴 sexuality, ethnicity | Rudolph is not currently open about his sexuality, nor is he afraid to say it, he just doesn't want everyone to know that he is a homosexual. It's not embarrassing to him he just doesn't want every guy to think that he is in love with them or something. It's rude to stereotype gay people as that. Anyway, Rudolph is a switch and prefers to be on bottom more than one top but he doesn't exactly care about which side he is on, doesn't really matter. Rudolph, as the same as all of his brothers, his half human and half reindeer.

🔴 turn ons, turn offs | Rudolph is a sucker for extremely sweet and soft kisses, they make his heart flutter every time someone does that to him. Rudolph likes when his face and neck his grabbed while having sex and pulling his hair is a major turn on to him. Rudolph likes to be dominant and give oral, he also likes to be eaten out or eating someone out. That may be gross for someone but not for him. He likes to be touched in public but not overly sexual, he just likes to make out and make kids cringe and cry. A turn off for Rudolph is when someone just tries to force him to do something that he is uncomfortable with/doesn't want to do, being forceful is a HELL no. HELL NO.

🔴 height, weight | Rudolph is at the average height of five foot ten and he weighs about one hundred and fifty eight in his human form and about about two hundred and forth nine in his reindeer form.

🔴 looks |

🔴 shifter shapes, forms | Rudolph can shift between his reindeer form and human form

🔴 shifter shapes, forms | Rudolph can shift between his reindeer form and human form. (The reindeer in the picture does not have the same antlers as Rudolph, just think they are the same in Rudolph's picture.)

🔴 personality | Rudolph is hyper to say the least

🔴 personality | Rudolph is hyper to say the least. He likes to jump around and play and sometimes he jumps to far because he gets in trouble a lot. He tries not to get in trouble but he does anyway. Which means, Rudolph gets in trouble with the law, a lot. He is not your stereotypical bad boy but he's just too excited not to show his excitement. ***Rudolph is extremely spoiled and loves to get spoiled.  He likes to show his affection to any of his friends and will just try to hug your randomly any time. Rudolph is annoying as fuck. Annoying.

🔴 habits, phobias | Rudolph has a habit of leaving things messy, meaning his room, kitchen, and sometimes the bathroom. He's not dirty of anything, he just forgets to pick up his underwear when he is changing his clothes or something. ***Rudolph has a phobia of snakes, he hates them so much. They are just so slimy and sticky and just nasty in general. Rudolph was bit by one on one of his hooves when he was chasing around a few bunny friends. He hates snakes. Hates them.

 Hates them