🌇🌇

( This *** means important

( This *** means important. )

full name | Florence "Oakley" Tatum, goes by either Florence or Oakley, ***prefers Oakley.

gender, pronouns | Florence is a male, meaning he has a penis between his two long legs. He goes by the usual pronouns, he, his, him, sir, mr, etc.

age, *mental age | Florence is age twenty one but some would say that he is a young man who aged to fast, acting as if he was a middle aged man with three kids and a housewife.

sexuality, ethnicity | Oakley is a raging gay man who can't get enough dicks in his life. And no, he does not take it up the butt, he gives it. Catching is not his forte but pitching is. He is also a Caucasian-American man, he was never mixed with anything, sorry.

turn ons, turn offs | Oakley loves when someone gives him soft, sweet kisses. He loves anything soft being done to his body because his past was tough, he just wants some love. ***Turning his head and kissing him out of nowhere is also something that he likes, make sure to not slip a lot of tongue or he might just get horny and bend you over something near the two of you. Angry sex is a turn off, don't do that with him, and trying to force yourself onto him is also a no-go. Just be yourself around him, make yourself look pretty when the two of you go out. **Panties. Always wear panties around him, let him choose them, let him pull down your pants and just admire your ass. Just let him do that, please.

height, weight | Florence stands at five foot eleven and weighs a maximum of one sixty.

looks |

☀ background | Kicked out at age ten, Oakley had to make a life for himself

background | Kicked out at age ten, Oakley had to make a life for himself. No, he wasn't kicked out before his parents were against gays, they accepted gays, straights, and transgenders all around the globe, but he was kicked out because his parents were going to jail. They went to jail because they were suspected of being involved in a murder crime. So they just left to be taken away, the police not glancing at the young kid that sat on the stairwell of the brokendown apartments.

Oakley had to grow up at a young age, and, he did. He never skipped a beat. He soon began to steal, selling his body to older men when he was fifteen, and showing every one that he could make it, even if he was a homeless, broke, streetwhore. When Oakley finally got in trouble with the law for being a prostitute, he knew that is life went the wrong way and he started to change it around, but not before he set his eyes on the most breathtaking man in the world. Florence didn't know his name but he knew he liked the man very much. He watched the white-haired man from a distance and when it hit winter and Oakley had nowhere to go, the young man brought him in with open arms, greeting him.

The two shared a few weeks, maybe even a few months, together before Florence was back on the street. He left willingly, he needed to get back on his feet. So he did. At age nineteen, Florence got a job at a restaurant and started working. At age twenty, he got his own apartment AND car. And now, at age twenty one, he is working enough courage to go in the white-haired man's flower shop. To win his heart, of course.

shifter shapes, *forms | Florence is a human, and that is all he knows. Just mammal.

personality | I would like to say that Oakley is a badass, kinky, bad guy, but that's not the case with our waiter. Florence is a careful man and watches what he says. He never wants much, and always tries to help any homeless person he sees. He had been in their shoes before, he'll try to start up a conversation with the person/people that could last hours. Florence is a sweet man once you get past everything, he will bring you flowers, kiss your cheek, show you off. Let him, he wants to show everyone who he is dating. Don't fuck him over, that's a fuck no. ***Just be yourself around him, please, please, please be yourself. He had to live a life when he wasn't what he was made out to be, had a fake persona, be you, just you.

habits, phobias | Oakley has a habit of picking at his fingernails, always nervous when his boss calls him into her office. ***He doesn't have any phobias, but does not like the idea of any rodent or insect in his home, or anywhere in general.

 ***He doesn't have any phobias, but does not like the idea of any rodent or insect in his home, or anywhere in general