🔮🔮

Crosley is a small character for big reasons

Crosley is a small character for big reasons. Deal with it.

( This *** means important. )

full name | Crosley Müller

gender, pronouns | Crosley is a male and goes by he, him, his, and sir.

age, *mental age | Crosley is twenty five year old and acts like a forty-year-old, lonely man.

sexuality, ethnicity | Crosley is a homosexual man, meaning he likes men. He is also German-American, his family mixing between the two. He may not look like it, but he is a switch man.

turn ons, turn offs | Crosley has not explored his sexuality, he only knows that he likes men. He needs harsh touches. He needs to know that you are there. Choke him, hit him, slice him with your knife. Crosley will love it. Pain is his kink and there is no denying that. He doesn't have any turn offs because he loves everything about the thought and image of sex.

height, weight | Crosley is six foot flat and weighs one hundred and sixty five pounds.

looks |

☹ background | Being the brother of a man who was in a motorcycle accident is something in itself

background | Being the brother of a man who was in a motorcycle accident is something in itself. Firstly, Crosley was pushed away from his family and into a dungeon inside of his mind. Even if he was just a kid and didn't know what was happening, he was still shunned away. His parents just wanted to help with Graylin and help their "caring", "perfect" son back into health. Crosley grew up into hating his older brother because that boy was just so damned perfect and honest in everybody's eyes. He (Crosley) began to despise himself. The younger brother dyed his hair pink just like Graylin had done and started to work with children but when he suddenly realized how hardheaded the crackhead kids could be, Crosley jumped out of that job and into a next. ***He doesn't like to be shown much attention because that was how he grew up. Now, working at a highschool as being the dean, he now knows that he will never be loved as much as he wants to be.

Quotes |

"The Broken Hearts Club is always accepting members."

"Curse the haters and kill the lovers."

"Smiling is for idiots, show your true colors."

shifter shapes, *forms | He is human.

personality | Crosley's personality doesn't have a lot to him. He is just usually sad and lonely at home and strict and harsh toward harsh toward the people at work. He tried to help the teenagers at work that do not get enough food, money, or clothes at home. He is not a counselor but he still cares.

habits, phobias | Crosley has a habit of tapping his fingernails against his desk at work and his left eye twitching when on of the kids are being terrible. ***He has a phobia of being loved then left.

 ***He has a phobia of being loved then left