💨💨

sorry that this seems rushed ;-;

( This *** means important. )

🗝full name | Romeo "Rome" George Ricardo-Rodriguez, goes by either Romeo or Rome.

🗝gender, pronouns | Romeo is a man and goes by the usual male pronouns. He never once thought of changing his gender, do not mistake him for a lady.

🗝age, *mental age | Romeo is at the modern age of twenty six years old. Yes, he may be a little younger than most people who are in the Fairy Hunter Assembly, but who cares? His mental age is far more exquisite than he is, he acts as if he is forty... sometimes.

🗝sexuality, ethnicity | Rome's sexuality is "adventurous", he does not want to put a label onto himself. He is the dominant in ANY relationship, and there is no changing that, sorry folks. Romeo doesn't take it up the butt and never will. His ethnicity varies. He could be Hispanic or Russian, but he likes to keep his race at only one; Puerto Rican.

🗝turn ons, turn offs | Gosh, where to start with this fella? Romeo likes a fast-paced relationship, when you can get into the sex right away. ***He dislikes anyone who does not like their own body and turns them down immediately. He has a major "Daddy" kink, and loved when someone whispers in his ear with dirty talk. Giving him a back massage after a long day at work is a turn on, too. It shows that you know he has had a long day and needs some relaxation, with you. Turning his head and kissing him softly is something that he likes, too. ***Oh, and don't forget to bend over naked in front of him, he'll eat you out right then and there. ***Just don't try to appear too sexy, it's a turn off. Don't try hard, you're already his prized jewel if he is dating you.*** And, if you two decide to date, you would need to give Romeo a lot of attention, he is an attention whore whore.

🗝height, weight | Romeo is about six five, tall and lanky, but able to throw a punch and carry knives. He weighs at the average one hundred and eighty, or around that weight.

🗝looks |