✨✨

( This *** means important. )

JOB MAY VARY FROM YOUR OC

🌈 full name | Private R. Penguin

🌈 gender, pronouns | Private wasn't given an exact gender when he was born, it was hard to tell by his light colored feathers that covered his genitalia. It was hard for his family to
tell what is gender was because he used to act such like a female penguin. He is just like a female penguin, but when he grew older and started to gain the human, man features, they chose him as man. ***So he has been a man for as long as he can remember, even though he slightly flinches away when someone introduces him as a "He", instead of, "They."

🌈 age, mental age | Private is has young as they get. He is at the timid age of twenty three. Yes, a very young age for such a well-grown man. Private is extremely childish too, so he may act as if he is seventeen or eighteen in the process of meeting you, he looks like he is that age.

🌈 sexuality, ethnicity | As you can already tell from previous sentences, Private is homosexual. Which means that he aims toward the male species of bird and not the flocking flamingos. He just likes men more because they are feisty and very forgiving, or that his the men he had met and dated. A man that is kind and forgiving is just someone that Private loves will all of his heart. He also doesn't catch the ball, he throws it. Yes, Private aims to dominant all the men he meets, and that is a final for him. Private is also a penguin, as you could most likely already notice, which means that he is able to switch into a penguin from time to time if he truly wants to. But for now he stays in his human form, happy that it turned out to be pretty good looking.

🌈 turn ons, turn offs | Since Private has had sex on multiple occasions, he can say a huge turn off is when he has to bottom. He has never liked it up the ass, its uncomfortable. But since he doesn't like to bottom, he knows how to touch his bottom appropriately to get them both turned on. Private likes taller men, they always are so much hotter when they are taller and skinnier than he is, it's hot as fuck. He likes for the taller person to be a huge body, always clinging to him about something and asking curious questions, it makes him shiver in delight. Private likes to hold his lover in place to make sure they don't run away and rub small circles against the other's waist or thighs. The long kisses that has the two talking in between makes him sweaty, and when they moan out a, "Daddy," God does that kill him.

🌈 height, weight | Private stands at 5"9, it may be shorter than most human men, but he stills tries to act as if he was normal enough to be tall. He also weighs at a tall (no pun intended) one eighty six.

🌈 looks |

🌈 shifter shapes, forms |

Younger

Now

Now

🌈 personality | Private is a bit open about his sexuality

🌈 personality | Private is a bit open about his sexuality. He'll show off who he is by wearing sweaters with rainbows or color his sneakers with tiny stickers. He just likes to be open about who he is. Private gets excited extremely easily too, so that means when he gets excited, he does dumb shit, like horribly dumb shit. Once he ran down the street naked for two dollars. Horribly dumb shit. But he is more childlike in everything he does. He likes to tell jokes at horrible times of the day and just try to make people happy. Private is also, extremely, caring, meaning (if you worked) he would walk to your job and hand you over chocolates, just because he cares about you. ***Flowers are his specialty though. So, Private is a dumb, caring, midget.

🌈 background | Private was born with three other brothers, himself being the youngest. A said before, his parents didn't know his gender from his tiny form while he was growing up so he would be picked on my his older brothers. He never minded it though and just thought it was a brotherly thing to do. They all went on adventures, or that was what Private thought. They always went to a mythical place in his mind called Madagascar and made cool gadgets and went awesome adventures, that was all in his mind and stopped once everyone figured out he was a male penguin. Anyway, the brothers grew up together in the same home once they moved to America, but all of them slowly started to fade away from each other once they were adults, so they live in their own apartments in the same area of the city they live in. Private works as a florist.

🌈 habits, phobias | Although Private may be a penguin, he dislikes ice cold water very much, it could be a phobia. And he has a habit of biting or sucking on his thumb when he's nervous.

 And he has a habit of biting or sucking on his thumb when he's nervous