⚱⚱

YOU CAN NOT USE THIS OC UNLESS SPECIFIED

Personally made for: Pure_Nightmares

📂 full name | Pablo Dante Grate (Goes by Dante)

📂 gender, pronouns | Dante was born a male, although he would say the his moods switches from man to lady very quickly. Dante goes by the normal he, his, him, and sir, don't forget mister.

📂 age, mental age | Dante is the average age of thirty two. He looks older than he actually is because of the heavy bags that lay under his eyes and the countless nights that he stayed awake studying a young God. "With great research comes great stress." - says nobody.

📂 sexuality, ethnicity | Dante wouldn't say his sexuality in front of just someone, he likes to keep it to himself because no one needed to know his business, no one did. He doesn't like for people to go snooping around and trying to figure out who he likes at work and that whatnot. But to be truthful, Dante is a pansexual, male switch. Making him the submissive and the dominant from time to time again when he wants to play with the men. But for the women, he just usually lets them do the work, lets them have their fun. And for Dante's ethnicity he is multiple races, but he has one that he likes to keep simple and clear. Dante is Puerto Rican American and that he is all he would probably say. And no, he does not know Spanish unless it is the basic hello, yes, no, how are you?

📂 turn ons, turn offs | The old man likes to be on top sometimes, but not all the time, he could be too weak to be on top and just wants to be pleasured in his ass. He likes to give soft kisses on different days and usually swaps spit with that said person. Dante is not up for being played and stood up though, huge assholes are what gets him turned off. Like the ones who say, "I'll make you cum real quick. You like that? Yeah, I know, Daddy is big as hell." First of all, you tiny penis bastard, don't talk like that, it doesn't turn a man on, and he already has one Daddy (his father), why does he need another? Anyway, Dante likes to be caressed softly at the beginning and encouraged and then let the roughness escalate. Even if he is on top or on bottom, he likes to be urged on to keep on going even if he is doing an extremely sloppy job. Don't fuck him up on drugs though, fuck that. He has never done drugs in his life before and never will, well, until his suicide. Dante also likes things keeping his voice down, so maybe putting something into his mouth like bonds or something, that is hot as hell.

📂 height, weight | Dante stands at the average height of six foot, making him the most normal male he could ever see. His weight is also average at one hundred and seventy six pounds.

📂 looks |